Powers & Abilities Four reasons why Mihawk is the most overestimated character

C

Cruxroux

Unlikely. Hanckok, Crocodile, Jinbei... all three had their bounties updated after unfreezing them, and WG likely has good idea how strong they are. So it is logical to assume that Mihawk's bounty got updated as well.

How much it matters, of course, depends on how strong he was before becoming a Warlord.
Explain why he has more bounty than the Supposed captain of Cross guild then

He was warlord for years so his bounty was frozen

I guess you skipped lot of one piece....No wonder you make dumb threads 🤦
i guess your iq is not high enough to understand that it was frozen when only he was a warlord now he is free and the marines at least have a general idea of how strong he is,
just like crocodile he was 81 mil when he was a warlord and became 162 mil immediately after being retired
i hope your iq will be higher after reading it

C

Cruxroux

Because Navy aren't complete idiots? I mean, they must at least suspect that Buggy didn't suddenly become more powerful than Mihawk.
His influence might be stronger than Mihawk.
Strength wise It would make more sense to give points to Mihawk but Buggy is the yonkou not Mihawk.

If Mihawk Freezed Bounty is 3.5 B , It would make complete sense to why he's current one is higher than 2 Yonkou's as of now.

He isn't the part of Inflation group.

Strength wise It would make more sense to give points to Mihawk but Buggy is the yonkou not Mihawk.

If Mihawk Freezed Bounty is 3.5 B , It would make complete sense to why he's current one is higher than 2 Yonkou's as of now.

why do people call it frozen, he is free now, crocodile has doubled his bounty after retired as a warlord

Would have been awesome if we were just told in the story so we dont have to assume
Post automatically merged:

why do people call it frozen, he is free now, crocodile has doubled his bounty after retired as a warlord
Crocodile stopped being a warlord 2 years ago, broke out of impel down and took part in the mf war.

C

Cruxroux

Would have been awesome if we were just told in the story so we dont have to assume
Ofc this is an assumption from my side.
But that's highly likely the case.
Racking up a person bounty from 1 b - 2b range to straight 3.5 B just because he joined a yonkou crew , is dumb.

Yeah, that is certainly a possibility. I actually made precisely that assumption in my comparison, though that may indicate he hadn't gotten stronger at all since pre-Timeskip. Which is likely, I guess.

C

Cruxroux

Yeah, that is certainly a possibility. I actually made precisely that assumption in my comparison, though that may indicate he hadn't gotten stronger at all since pre-Timeskip. Which is likely, I guess.
Which is fine.
Top tier remained the same during time skip.
Maybe Aokiji and akainu got stronger , and BB.

People who hype Mihawk believed zkk
That alone should tell you they don't know crap about one piece

Mihawk got a bounty higher than 2 of the current yonko despite having no crew or territory, just off his own strength. He is acknowledged as one of the greatest fighters alive and an EOS opponent for a main character.
What are you on about.
He's part of a crew
That's why he has 3.5B

It's like thinking Croco got 1.95 B just for his df and intelligence

If it was so, Oda would have shown their bounties before they formed CG!
Marines wouldn't say "what is their updated bounties" after they talk about how CG is a huge threat

People who hype Mihawk believed zkk
People who crying about Mihawk thought Sentomaru was Admiral level, oh wait..

I wont say much but just to let you know that he is above all warlords , SNs and commanders except Luffy, Kidd, Katakuri ,Hancock, Weevil and Posthawk.

Future Admiral level dude.
Sentomaru is legit, he beats King, Marco, Doffy,
You can name all these dudes who lack top tier haki/ stats

1. lack of information
all Mihawk power comes from two things
-he had fights with non-yonko young Shanks, however:
+We don't know how strong young Shanks was, but he was 1 bil back then which was lower than queen and equal to jack
+We don't know Shanks' attitude toward the fights, was that a friendly or a alive-or-death battle?, the best scenario was friendly clashes when Shanks doesn't consider
Mihawk as an enemy
-He is the currently strongest swordsman
(currently not all time)
+In the past, the swordsman community was obviously more active and lively, we had Roger, Rayleigh, Oden
+Now, when all fighters are introduced, the rate of swordsmen in crews is about less than 10%, except for Shank we can't even see a crew with the captain as a swordsman. Intuitively, the strongest swordsman can't make sure you are top 10 or something

2. His performance against commanders was extremely disappointed
-He couldn't damage any commanders from Jozu to Vista. First clashes with them were very much looked like the same level of power as if they couldn't end in any short period of time
- while surely Shanks can one-shot commanders (Kid is even stronger than commanders)

3 His bounty was not that impressive
- Kid and Law bounties are 3 billion, Crocodile is 1.95, Big Mom IS 4.38, Kaido IS 4.6, and Mihawk is 3.6, put them on the table, this is nothing standing out right?

4. Zoro community is pretty good at manipulating people's thoughts
-Imagine being bombarded with how strong Zoro, ZKK, and Mihawk is as strong as Roger, equal to Luffy for years..... understandably, some folks consider Zoro and anything related to him stronger than reality
-The fact that Zoro community has so many topics complaining about Oda's bad writing, Oda changing his mind, or simply showing their disappointment, but they can't accept that their expectation is too high
None of you are wanking him so how he is the most overrated ? Since the beginning mihawk fans said :
- the wss (never proved wrong)
- he uses haki also, not only Shanks (zoro proved you wrong).
- above some admirals and yonkou (big mom, Kizaru, kuzan, etc. proved you wrong).
- not a single one even touched him once (past present after 1111 chapters.)
- wg has gorosei and those people aren't even his lvl (another time you were wrong)

You guys keep disrespecting him but but "overrated", lmao those flat earthers :milaugh:

Legit he is the most underrated.