Character Discussion Who's a better character, Zoro or Vegeta?

Thoughts?

• Zoro

Votes: 36 34.0%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 70 66.0%

• Total voters
Hmm I could be bias and vote zoro just because one piecec is the superior series

But I shan't do that

Vegeta is such an awesome character he's basically a perfect combination of Zoro and Helmeppo

In early Dragon ball he only cared about himself and being the strongest his pride was put above everything

But over the years he grew a heart he found love now while his sayain pride is still important to him, he's willing to toss aside that pride if it means the safety of his love ones

Vegeta is a goated character

I like both, a like that kind of character actually, point is Zoro is better as a "human" because Vegeta had a lot of flaws.. and still had a bug character grow which is fascinating and EoS Vegeta has accepted his flaws and is far better than Sajan or the android saga version of himself. Zoro on the other side didn't get any growth or character development, the whole manga after the time skip has been very poor to Zoro in this regard (see Wano and all the missed plot points), pre time skip Zoro was better just because Oda dedicated him way more (wuality) time: him lecturing Luffy on Usopp, nothing happened, a wound on the back is a shame etc. so I will go with Vegeta. Sorry Zoro.

Vegeta is one of my least favorite characters in DBZ. That man is nothing but a liability who endangers the lives of his family, allies & the entire universe for the sake of his "pride". His arrogance is annoying af and he can't even back it up in battle as he constantly gets bodied. Fuck that guy.

Zoro is loyal to death and always entertaining to have on screen.

Not even close