Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

And I mean will because I demand it, not have my question be completely evaded
I read nothing and I forgot what was about, sometimes between low vibe and low content.

But after I wanted Red voted, and Flower asked him to claim quickly and he claimed tracker, which is a no no to vote without a CC.

FTR Nibel did actually visit Melkor, which- is not good on them IDT. As town I think they wouldve visited some UTR. Going to sleep now, will Q.A in the morning.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Because of the reasons I mentioned.
You tried to clear Yoho and dodged Red Night, to summarise it.
FTR Nibel did actually visit Melkor, which- is not good on them IDT. As town I think they wouldve visited some UTR. Going to sleep now, will Q.A in the morning.
Well either we have 2 trackers and Red was really unlucky, or he was caught Red handed in LM's murder.

But a quick question, it doesn't say that LM was killed by mafia, so it's not a faction kill I don't think?

So that really does put a spin on things I think..

My issue is I think Michelle has equity with Yoho and she voted Nibel when Yoho started to gain traction. If she‘s scum Nibel is spewed Town.
This looks logical and I don't blame you, but if Yoho is mafia the team didn't have someone to teach him what to do, so think at it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So that creates two questions; if it wasn't a FK, what happened to the actual FK? Is scum actually afk and didn't submit actions?

And also, if Red is mafia here then he would have to be extra Kill Power, which I find hard to believe with regards to the game size.

I don't understand why, IF, Red was vig, that he'd claim tracker. That's just dumb, so I'll exclude that possibility.

It is still very weird why there's two tracker claims though, and if my theory of this not being a fk is true, then there should be an unaccounted for vig.

This looks logical and I don't blame you, but if Yoho is mafia the team didn't have someone to teach him what to do, so think at it.
What? You weren’t around most of the day. And when you arrived Yoho had already doomed himself. Not much you could have done as his team mate.

Also I asked people to hammer and you were just like: Goodbye and good luck.

Sorry, but that‘s super suspicious. FoS on you. Also Fuji to some degree, but he ended up hammering which looks better for him.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What? You weren’t around most of the day. And when you arrived Yoho had already doomed himself. Not much you could have done as his team mate.

Also I asked people to hammer and you were just like: Goodbye and good luck.

Sorry, but that‘s super suspicious. FoS on you. Also Fuji to some degree, but he ended up hammering which looks better for him.
How does fuji hammering look good? I don't think he could feasibly have changed the lynch direction, he could maybe have hoped for a no-lynch I suppose.

If he was town reading yoho and hammered, isn't there a chance he did it for creds?

And on that note, what do you think about what I pointed out about the LM kill doesn't have the faction kill writeup?

You know what?
I found out the day started when I first posted. I am not glued to the forum, I only play mafia here, and I didn't know Ratchet decided to start the game as a 13er.

I could do a lot as Yoho's team mate, believe me, starting with bussing and ending with a real push on someone.
I don't like to bus, but it's not like I would shy away from burying a mate who can't be saved.

I have zero intention to claim and even less to defend myself more than what I said above.

Now I work and I will catch up and vote how I consider later. @Flower

The nights in Valisthea were as long as they were brutal. One dominant had spent the night protecting his home from the fiends of the blight, and come sunrise, his reward was the petrification of half his body. No longer able to move, Hugo Kupka died a peaceful man, content that his love, at least, would live another day.
How much thought we can put into the WUps to consider this doesn't show a mafia kill?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Explain this to me like I am 5 pls
Well, Luka is saying he is a tracker who was seeing where Red Night went, and what Luka saw was Red Night visiting LM.
But before he hard claimed that, Red had already claimed to have tracked LM to nowhere.

LM is dead, Luka saw Red visiting LM, but there is no indication that it was a faction kill. So the question is, what implications does this have?