Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Sei should be grateful Ousen came out alive, else he’d be down to 3 Qin generals lol
The last thing he would want to do is remove one of them, reputation can only go so far when you’re low on numbers
Anyway it’s not like Chu or Zhao give a crap about the Qin6 reputation atm, they have enough manpower to withstand an attack. Even then Ousen can walk into any state and everyone will recognize him as the one who folded Western Zhao, this defeat doesn’t really change that lol

Do you think people looked down on Riboku after he was repelled by literally the plebs of Sai
Riboku was literally punished for failure of Coalition army right? He was doing some field work for a year if I remember right. Ousen should have some consequences for losing this badly. He lost 100k men in half a day leading to catastrophic defeat of Qin. Let him be demoted to a normal general instead of being kept as a GG. Let him get his position back.

Riboku was literally punished for failure of Coalition army right? He was doing some field work for a year if I remember right. Ousen should have some consequences for losing this badly. He lost 100k men in half a day leading to catastrophic defeat of Qin. Let him be demoted to a normal general instead of being kept as a GG. Let him get his position back.
Ousen already suffered the consequences, he lost his best men
A smart king would want him to rebuild as soon as possible

Ousen already suffered the consequences, he lost his best men
A smart king would want him to rebuild as soon as possible
Don’t know. Qin is regarded as a meritocratic state in the manga. Imagine if YTW or Shin or Ouhon gets killed while escaping. He has put other generals in danger because of his stupidity. There should be consequences for that. If there no consequences for a severe defeat, other GGs and generals will get complacent which would lead to the failure of the system. Instead of a severe punishment, I would say demoting him to a normal general like Shin, Ouhon, Heki and making him work his way back to being GG will be good for the system I think.

Don’t know. Qin is regarded as a meritocratic state in the manga. Imagine if YTW or Shin or Ouhon gets killed while escaping. He has put other generals in danger because of his stupidity. There should be consequences for that. If there no consequences for a severe defeat, other GGs and generals will get complacent which would lead to the failure of the system. Instead of a severe punishment, I would say demoting him to a normal general like Shin, Ouhon, Heki and making him work his way back to being GG will be good for the system I think.
And hand over the Zhao region to whom, Yotanwa? Yeah
Tou would do a decent job if he was actually familiar with the region including the territories and Riboku’s warfare, but he’s no match for Riboku in grand strategy at the end of the day. Ousen is really the only Qin general who can make progress in Zhao, SHK and Sei should know this, atm he’s irreplaceable.

He’ll probably need a break to reassemble a functioning army though

@SakazOuki To quote a post while you were banned:madmonk:

@Shanks @SakazOuki (symbolically tagging you bro:catrude:) @Blackbeard

My fellow Qin bois. Upon Gigakou's tragic passing, remember some of the last words uttered by this legendary man.

"When the time comes, then without a doubt, the whole of China will tremble in fear to Ousen Sama's greatness."

"I wished to be with him until the building of such a nation and support it but...mark my words, Riboku. Without a doubt, the one who will be victorious in the end will be Ousen Sama."

Time is ticking:finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Zhao king was mentally deficient so that’s expected lol, Sei is a smart king with sharp instincts and firm goals
Not sure the logic tracks, all of China was under a consensus that Riboku bore the blame for the Coalition army losing, not just Toujou lol.

And Toujou is the guy who gave Riboku those ranks to begin with, I’m not so sure he’s as deluded as you make it seem. Like yeah Toujou is a deluded POS but like I said, all of China was quick to pin the Coalition’s loss on Riboku.

Hell, when Renpa lost Sanyou, the Wei king was quick to expel him despite not wanting to lol.

Last edited:
Aye, maybe Sei could even embed Shin into the rebuilt Ousen Army for a time and see what that slippery sucker Sen is up to. All secret agent like. :willight:
How about Ousen join Shin army instead? He's the one without army.

Also naturally I'd have said he'd fulfill Karyo Ten spot better, but idk even she'd have tried to do some strategy or action. #Fraud

Not sure the logic tracks, all of China was under a consensus that Riboku bore the blame for the Coalition army losing, not just Toujou lol.

And Toujou is the guy who gave Riboku those ranks to begin with, I’m not so sure he’s as deluded as you make it seem. Like yeah Toujou is a deluded POS but like I said, all of China was quick to pin the Coalition’s loss on Riboku.

Hell, when Renpa lost Sanyou, the Wei king was quick to expel him despite not wanting to lol.
Tbf Riboku's blunder involved all China's states so the embarrassment was naturally bigger regardless of the details
Put yourself in Sei's shoes, does demoting Ousen and hurdling his progress into future battles help you achieve unification, or would you instead reinvest in your brightest general

Tbf Riboku's blunder involved all China's states so the embarrassment was naturally bigger regardless of the details
Put yourself in Sei's shoes, does demoting Ousen and hurdling his progress into future battles help you achieve unification, or would you instead reinvest in your brightest general
Sei should seek an alliance with the Xiongnu.

Sei: Oh Great Xiongnu, it would be in the wish of the state of Qin to join hands with the mighty warriors of the North. Zhao has been a long time foe to us both.

Xiongnu king: Riboku...

Sei: yeah, that guy.

Xiongnu King: FUCK THAT GUY.

Sei: YEAH FUCK THAT GUY.

"IS THE XIONGNU KING ABOVE QIN SIX LEVEL?? AN ANALYSIS."

- @Xione's incoming thread

Sei should seek an alliance with the Xiongnu.

Sei: Oh Great Xiongnu, it would be in the wish of the state of Qin to join hands with the mighty warriors of the North. Zhao has been a long time foe to us both.

Xiongnu king: Riboku...

Sei: yeah, that guy.

Xiongnu King: FUCK THAT GUY.

Sei: YEAH FUCK THAT GUY.

"IS THE XIONGNU KING ABOVE QIN SIX LEVEL?? AN ANALYSIS."

- @Xione's incoming thread
When the Xiongnu see the Gigananji on the battlefield