Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we'll see eventually.
I suppose it depends on when he comes in. If he comes in and the other Gorosei are still being held off by the SHs, then Oda will likely just have him hold one off and possibly lose to that one.
Or he may try and hold off all of them while the SHs escape and die in the process.
It's up to Oda.
I believe both Kizaru and the Giant Robot will hold off the Gorosei while the Straw Hats and others escape.

If there is slander, it's likely going to be done as revenge for all the Admiral fans who slandered the Gorosei for 6 months straight and then tried to flip and wank the Gorosei.
Forgot to mention this but yeah I do think it is a bit hypocritical for some of these Admiral fans to one moment wank the Gorosei and then the next downplay them just because of agenda.

I know I go after Yonko fans who do the same thing but sometimes Admiral fans can be just as bad.

Forgot to mention this but yeah I do think it is a bit hypocritical for some of these Admiral fans to one moment wank the Gorosei and then the next downplay them just because of agenda.

I know I go after Yonko fans who do the same thing but sometimes Admiral fans can be just as bad.
I think a lot of people are butthurt and confused solely because they didn't expect the Gorosei to be so strong.
Especially since some of them were clowning on them and saying they were just fruit merchants, so stuff like Warcury having CoC/ACoC really made their blood boil.
I think they'll eventually warm up to the idea of the Gorosei being top/god tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.