Elden Ring

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
@SakazOuki because of the open world, from switched up the design philosophy for Elden Ring form the other games.

If you explore the open world regions before the legacy dungeons, use spirit summons you find, or some of the OP weapons you can find, it’s the easiest Fromsoft game.

If you don’t overlevel by exploring or using any op gear, it’s the hardest by a fair margin.

When you see people complain about the PVE balancing in Elden Ring that’s what they’re talking taking about.
The game tries to overcompensate for spirit ashes in the late game. Late game has a ton for duo bosses, mobs with high poise and high damage to keep it challenging, though artificially.

The game tries to overcompensate for spirit ashes in the late game. Late game has a ton for duo bosses, mobs with high poise and high damage to keep it challenging, though artificially.
Yeah, and it doesn’t work either since using a spirit ash still trivializes most of the encounters anyway.

Thankfully the main bosses are pretty much all single fights even late game

That sounds dumb lol
Kinyagi is right,Margit servers as an roadblock .
You can go ether way, git gud or comeback more powerful later .
Tree Sentinel ,right at your start in Limgrave is the same example.

Don‘t forget there are daytimes in this game certain boss enemies only show up at nighttime .
I don‘t want to spoil you with their names .

Overall difficulty for me Ds3 was way harder .
Ds3 Dlc‘s overall are an big step up in difficulty ,really curios what Fromsoft does for ER in terms of DLC difficulty
Probably the same as late game but somewhat better balanced because of the attack power system.

When Miyazaki said “there will be optional bosses comparable to Malenia in the base game” that’s probably a good indicator.

The hardest stuff is going to be optional so the main stuff will probably be around main difficulty of the late main content in the base game

Probably the same as late game but somewhat better balanced because of the attack power system.

When Miyazaki said “there will be optional bosses comparable to Malenia in the base game” that’s probably a good indicator.

The hardest stuff is going to be optional so the main stuff will probably be around main difficulty of the late main content in the base game
Is there anything already known about the new power system?

I really hope there is some optional boss again like Midir :steef:

Damn ,i really had troubles with this guy :milaugh:

Is there anything already known about the new power system?

I really hope there is some optional boss again like Midir :steef:

Damn ,i really had troubles with this guy :milaugh:
https://www.pcgamer.com/elden-ring-...eveling-system-so-you-cant-just-steamroll-it/

My impression is that it’s sort of like Vendrick and the giant souls in Dark Souls 2 where you do shite damage to Vendrick and it doubles for every giant soul you find.

So when you enter the shadow lands, your damage will be trash against the enemies and bosses. And then you’ll find “something” from minor bosses and bosses you defeat that reduces the nerf on your damage.

For DS2 players do you think I’m on the money with the Vendrick comparison @Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea

Also @SakazOuki beating Margit w/o exploring first is some big dick elite Chad souls veteran shit.

Sounds like the only hard part of the game for you is probably gonna be figuring out where to go
:milaugh:
It was one of the toughest boss fights and I’ve done a looot of crazy shit with the previous games
I kinda knew there was a gimmick or something I can do outside the boss to help make it easy, there was no way casuals can endure this shit lol, I’m kinda used to the souls grind at this point

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Only base game DS3 boss on Margit’s difficulty is Nameless King
I want to disagree with you but that's true. Only Gael, Friede, Midir, and Nameless are on Margit's difficulty
https://www.pcgamer.com/elden-ring-...eveling-system-so-you-cant-just-steamroll-it/

My impression is that it’s sort of like Vendrick and the giant souls in Dark Souls 2 where you do shite damage to Vendrick and it doubles for every giant soul you find.

So when you enter the shadow lands, your damage will be trash against the enemies and bosses. And then you’ll find “something” from minor bosses and bosses you defeat that reduces the nerf on your damage.

For DS2 players do you think I’m on the money with the Vendrick comparison @Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea
hmm i think it's a good way they could handle it

I want to disagree with you but that's true. Only Gael, Friede, Midir, and Nameless are on Margit's difficulty

hmm i think it's a good way they could handle it
I dont think it will be as dramatic as doubling your damage like the giant souls (also there will be wayyy too minibosses for it to double each time) but my impression is that the DLC attack power system is not a buff to your stats but rather an un-nerf system.