Pissing me off 24/7 with how much he's coming back and achieving nothing but monologuing on how supposedly untouchable he is, and how much planning he's done for years.

Which also pisses me off because Bakugos awakening and only 1 v 1 in the series with a villain- Baby AFO is rendered useless and serves zero purpose.

Bakugo is a useless hero.
AFO useless villain.
Both lame.
Post automatically merged:

And yeah machia being used as a hype tool and fodder hero's randomly attaining apparently prime might level of physical strength to subdue him is ass tier writing.
Damn the hype on Mecha was insane, the build up for years showing just how much of the Mha version of the hulk.

Mecha tossed Mount Lady like an rag doll multiple times, even when class 1-a and 1-b worked together to slow him down and toss an sleep drug into him, it stop mecha he switched to attack mode and killed the magic hero and other random ones too in the liberation war arc.

And yeah machia being used as a hype tool and fodder hero's randomly attaining apparently prime might level of physical strength to subdue him is ass tier writing.
Literally WTF are you talking about???

This never happened.

They subdued him with MIND CONTROL. An ability used by one of the physically weakest characters in the series.

And then he got taken out by AFO(which was dumb, but still).

Honestly, I would have preferred if we got a Kaiju battle between max dark shadow tokoyami and the heroes supporting him(like Inasa), against Giganto.

Honestly, giant Dark Shadow was probably a decent match for Giganto at full strength.

Now that the war is over.

Major Deaths on the Villain Side: AFO, Shigaraki, probably Toga, and maybe Dabi as well.

Major Deaths on the Hero Side: No One.

Seriously this one big final war and not a single major character on the hero side died.:whitepress:
The mid war was way more devastating for the heroes, wasn't it.
Poor Star and Stripes, dies for nothing and no one really cares.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
The mid war was way more devastating for the heroes, wasn't it.
The mid war was way better : labo fight, Shiggy awakening dusting everyone and Crust sacrifice, Dabi reveal, Gigantomachia devastation, Hawks vs Twice and Dabi, Midnight death, Cementoss vs Ice girl, Eraserhead leg being cut, Endy dusting Shiggy etc etc

The mid war had some big flaws but was still 100 times better than the final war

The mid war was way better : labo fight, Shiggy awakening dusting everyone and Crust sacrifice, Dabi reveal, Gigantomachia devastation, Hawks vs Twice and Dabi, Midnight death, Cementoss vs Ice girl, Eraserhead leg being cut, Endy dusting Shiggy etc etc

The mid war had some big flaws but was still 100 times better than the final war
Yeah, it definitely wasn't perfect, but at least it was engaging.
Bro I found the mid war terrible, never imagine the final war did it even worse... you can't imagine this.
A great manga who had lot of potential, got ruined...
So many souls crashed, MHA was the worst end fight ever, although it's a common shounen problem as far as I can see, I wasn't very happy with Naruto and Bleach final wars either, but in a hindsight, Bleach war wasn't that bad imo

Mid war wasn't good either in terms of consequences for the hero's.

Crust was a literal nobody.

Midnight death was completely trashed by Hori cause of the non-reaction from the students. He only showed one panel of like 5 students iirc. That's it. Nothing else. No introspection from the students when one of their teacher literally just got killed. It's like Hori wanted to kill off a named character for the sake of it and chose her.

But yeah. Final war arc is a contender for worst war arcs alongside Wano and 4th ninja war lol

Also, Geten is a dude right?
Post automatically merged:

Where are the spoilers you fucks
:cryabit:

Last edited:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
All Might scrub ass should of died

I'll die on this hill alone if I must