News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

don't take 2. in face value
it simply means that he is able to fight Lucci on even terms, it doesn't mean he can't go beyond that (which he did)
Post automatically merged:

I was adding on what you said, you sound charged up bro take a vacation
Is there anything interesting written in the nika drawings? Or even sanji’s

"During the battle on Onigashima, black flashes came from Zoro's sword. Does he possess the qualities of a Conqueror!?"

Eh, I don't get the fuss really - just standard Magazine practiced where they don't outright confirm stuff that wasn't point blank stated in the manga.

Yes, we know Zoro has it in the manga from the standard CoC effects and through basic implication. But ig it wasn't stated blatantly enough to be included in the Vivre Cards

ok I managed to see it in another browser, translations might be a bit off because it's blurry but this is it:

The Flame of Love Burns Fiercer! Protecting Women with Unchanging "Chivalry"!!

On Onigashima, Sanji, fueled by the thought of fallen comrades, burned with fighting spirit. Donning the cursed Raid Suit, he gained new combat strength. Even on Egghead, he used his non-scientific power to save Bonney. Sanji's power will continue to burn even hotter in the future!!

[Eyebrows and Lineage Factor] Perhaps due to the manifestation of the lineage factor manipulation, his eyebrows often turn in the opposite direction, becoming like his brothers'...

Acknowledging each other's strength, he trusted Zoro with his own life and that of his comrades in times of uncontrollable rage

Wearing the "exoskeleton" gained from the suit and honing his Armament Haki, he mastered more resilient and high-temperature combat techniques

Protecting Bonney, who thinks of her father, Sanji fights desperately. His kind heart reaches even through scientific power.

:shocked:
When Rootbeer theory gets proven right

KOH is just Zoro unleashing excessive CoA witb enma and that Zoro doesn't have CoC coating

:willight: reminder Oda supervises these things, he also tell editors to correct infos like we saw with Dukes height or other infos being corrected

So Oda himself ain't sure about Zoro having CoC

:josad:I got fooled