Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Yeah something is just completely off with these night kills

Polar Bear was probably killed for being obvious town to people that knew him
EkkoLoJinx idk, could've been the spicy read I saw earlier but it seems like a reads based kill
Jan idk
Xlaw is the first mech kill we've seen and is one of the weirder possible ones imo

Why did it take until day four to have kills based on mech rather than socials (especially if Charlie is town in which case wolves have a way to bypass protection)

I do kinda think this wraps around to being loosely indicative of ratchet being a wolf but I'm not brave enough to pull the trigger on that

I still think Orca just doesn't look very good

Yoho replacement has burned through all the day one towncred

I'm not seeing what exactly is townie about so many slots and I'm not thinking that all these mech reads are valid anymore
The middle part is about what I'm thinking as well. If Ratchet is scum then gg, especially with the inno result.

Part of me thinks that it didn't even occur to the mafia that they gotta kill confirmed townies until I said it lmao
 
btw i town leaned xlaw too kinda for their attitude BUT cop AND check living happily ever after was unnerving me

but yeah that's another read i had in the bag if there wasnt for mech fuckery

charlie and michelle have to be wolves, at least michelle, im sold on it

kill indie today
michelle tmr
and then charlie/ace/ratchet last 2

gonna need good cases on reloaded and reborn bc i dont believe they are evil

alyssa is fine imo
I think we're starting to run out of wiggle room to spend a day lynching the indy
 
Unless Polar was mafia, Melcor couldn’t be town unless Mylo is not announced on this forum.

if we assume 5 mafia + 1 indie + 14 town

we are looking at 10 players alive
3 mafia 6 town 1 indie
If LM was tailored and Polar was town.

we are at 4 mafia 5 town and 1 indie. So its Mylo
 
I want to say it again.

I am linked to Charles, if I am lynched he may die

Reading how Frinckles is so convinced i am scum I start to be sure this game is already lost for town. Toxicity destroyed it but I had a small hope until now.
Advertised as not bastard it still feels like it's bastard and if watcher is weak role maybe the census is just a lie

I am going to sleep

Vote Havana/Flower
This sounds pretty fake, between reinvoking toxicity that's long since subsided, and floating this idea that bastard mechanics may be at play after all. I'm selfishly for shutting any nonsense of that kind down immediately, since convincing people that bastard mechanics exist is pretty much the only way except for plain stupidity that scum oughta ever be able to mislynch me this game. Let's not let any water fuel that mill mkay
 
I want to say it again.

I am linked to Charles, if I am lynched he may die

Reading how Frinckles is so convinced i am scum I start to be sure this game is already lost for town. Toxicity destroyed it but I had a small hope until now.
Advertised as not bastard it still feels like it's bastard and if watcher is weak role maybe the census is just a lie

I am going to sleep

Vote Havana/Flower
Don't threat me with a good time

Vote Lynch Michelle
 
Top