No Troll No Bait subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the trolling, baiting and also gloating is getting way out of hand in here lately I suggest we get a very strict subforum where none of this is allowed.
even remotely.

infrequent chapter releases suck, but thats no excuse to smother any possibility for reasonable discussions under a huge load of shitposting.

my suggestion:
first offense: 1 day sub forum ban
second offense: 1 week sub forum ban
third offense: 1 month sub forum ban
fourth offense: sayonara

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Toxicity should be punished but you guys should chill the fuck out. Just because few users went nuts it doesn't mean the forum is getting out of hand. If you are looking for politically correct PG13 forums don't register on WG in the first place forfucking sake.

Sievas made his thread and now everyone will join the cry train?

I agree on punishment system but it was already discussed @trav so please don't fuel the cry train.

lovely take
one should ask whether this is the right response to someone who is "baiting "

am def sure those who make memes on manga characters are worse than those who ask users why they are trying to be" pieces of shit"
my day went great btw, your aggressive tone however did not. a lot of stuff is playful , clearly you cant handle it and are very quick to aggression. a safe space might truly be needed for folks who dont want to respond rationally. stop being too emotionally attached to these characters where small jokes and jabs force you to respond to users on a personal level with garbage.

lovely take
one should ask whether this is the right response to someone who is "baiting "

am def sure those who make memes on manga characters are worse than those who ask users why they are trying to be" pieces of shit"
my day went great btw, your aggressive tone however did not. a lot of stuff is playful , clearly you cant handle it and are very quick to aggression. a safe space might truly be needed for folks who dont want to respond rationally. stop being too emotionally attached to these characters where small jokes and jabs force you to respond to users on a personal level with garbage.

Think we can close this thread lmao

we argue and perhaps joke on opposing sides
but I will never see you make it personal
its just funny. wasnt even joking with him but zara.
your post is exactly part of the problem. you tried to pour fuel on the Yonko vs Admiral debate for no reason what so ever. other than to be a dick/smug or whatever you want to call it. ik you will just feign ignorance like the last time I called you out on it so w/e.
its not even relevant to the thread you posted it in. nor was Zaras post.

nothing I said was baiting there. or trolling for that matter.
look. you bring something completely irrelevant into here again just because you want to stir the pot.
people like you are the current problem of this forum and its not like you were always this way.
if you feel offended please feel free to reply to my post directly. linking it into another - entirely unrelated - thread is just proving the point I was making.

@Seth read again. where in this post do I even remotely mention toxicity or political correctness?
if you report harsh language the mod team usually handles it. this does not happen for blatant trolling or baiting. which is a real issue lately. some mods even participate in this which is worse still.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/
if rules are in place then the least we can expect is that the team follows through on them.

Last edited:
your post is exactly part of the problem. you tried to pour fuel on the Yonko vs Admiral debate for no reason what so ever. other than to be a dick/smug or whatever you want to call it. ik you will just feign ignorance like the last time I called you out on it so w/e.
its not even relevant to the thread you posted it in. nor was Zaras post.

nothing I said was baiting there. or trolling for that matter.
look. you bring something completely irrelevant into here again just because you want to stir the pot.
people like you are the current problem of this forum and its not like you were always this way.
if you feel offended please feel free to reply to my post directly. linking it into another - entirely unrelated - thread is just proving the point I was making.

@Seth read again. where in this post do I even remotely mention toxicity or political correctness?
nah mate
If you took time to read the full context of the convo I had with zara the person I was talking to, you wouldnt have that response at all.
but herein lies the problem
we can say what we want about these characters . you doubling down assuming am a dick or trying to be a piece of shit is a personal insult on the other hand. I wouldnt go back and forth with this cause I didnt call you out for trolling, its very clear what you are being called out on and you just did it again.
am sure a discussion would have to be had with the language you use to describe other users in the forum cause you are offended someone made a joke about bigmom. boohoo .
You dont know me mate .
am not one to be offended cause I deal with folks like you on a daily basis sometimes due to the name I use on the forum and its comical. You posting this is the height of hypocrisy. I agree , get that safe space and stay clear from people whose opinions would push you to start insulting them. I expect better from you given your age and life experience. very disappointing, I must say.

nah mate
If you took time to read the full context of the convo I had with zara the person I was talking to, you wouldnt have that response at all.
but herein lies the problem
we can say what we want about these characters . you doubling down assuming am a dick or trying to be a piece of shit is a personal insult on the other hand. I wouldnt go back and forth with this cause I didnt call you out for trolling, its very clear what you are being called out on and you just did it again.
am sure a discussion would have to be had with the language you use to describe other users in the forum cause you are offended someone made a joke about bigmom. boohoo .
You dont know me mate .
am not one to be offended cause I deal with folks like you on a daily basis sometimes due to the name I use on the forum and its comical. You posting this is the height of hypocrisy. I agree , get that safe space and stay clear from people whose opinions would push you to start insulting them. I expect better from you given your age and life experience. very disappointing, I must say.
yada yada, great story. still unrelated to the topic.
you give yourself too much credit. 1 post is not the problem. your 1 post is not the problem. many posts like yours are.
its not a single joke about a character that is the issue. its when every discussion about a character or other topic of interests turns into a troll and bait fest. each and everytime. and the mod team allows this to continue without any sign of interference.
do you believe that this makes for a healthy environment? I mean really?
am not one to be offended cause I deal with folks like you on a daily basis
man you are so hard.
sometimes due to the name I use on the forum and its comical.
oh yeah, your name. I almost forgot about that. very classy. very original. and hardly an attempt to get a reaction out of people. very comincal indeed.
it pains me that I have to point out the irony here. your name is already against the forums rules and nothing is done about it lol.
I guess it makes perfect sense that you would try to defend blatant trolling and baiting.

now if you could please stop with the derailling, tyvm.

yada yada, great story. still unrelated to the topic.
you give yourself too much credit. 1 post is not the problem. your 1 post is not the problem. many posts like yours are.
its not a single joke about a character that is the issue. its when every discussion about a character or other topic of interests turns into a troll and bait fest. each and everytime. and the mod team allows this to continue without any sign of interference.
do you believe that this makes for a healthy environment? I mean really?

man you are so hard.

oh yeah, your name. I almost forgot about that. very classy. very original. and hardly an attempt to get a reaction out of people. very comincal indeed.
it pains me that I have to point out the irony here. your name is already against the forums rules and nothing is done about it lol.
I guess it makes perfect sense that you would try to defend blatant trolling and baiting.

now if you could please stop with the derailling, tyvm.
which rule is my name against , enlighten us
am sure you would like to fight the mods and admin on every meme they make in the spoiler thread.
maybe not every opinion you disagree with is trolling and maybe people just dont see things the way you do. get a reality check. sorry saying robin could have put big mom out of commission got you in your feelings.
get a reality check.
you might see who is really out of touch with themselves. I have fun with it and can be serious as well. it is what it is , as long as a personal bar isnt crossed like you have done multiple times, maybe we will be closer to less toxicity as you describe it.

enjoy your day trav .

Flaming, Baiting and Trolling:

• Personal attacks and insults aimed at a member or their family or attempts at character assassination is not allowed. Banter between friends and or heated comments towards fictional characters are generally permitted.
  • Do not make posts and/or comments with the intent to get a rise out of a member, this can be snide or dismissive behavior, aggressive or hostile or simply intolerant behavior in the hopes of a member engaging in a heated rebuttal garnering them some form of punishment.
  • Malicious advice under the guise of help, convincing users that you believe in something even though it's completely outrageous to infuriate and sow discord, and generally being deceptive with an agenda to provoke users into action and or outrage.

you might see who is really out of touch with themselves.
- LANJI CUCKSMOE 2020
LANJI CUCKSMOKE

"its a prank bro, relax"

maybe not every opinion you disagree with is trolling
its possible to point out issues in the forum without being directly affected by it yourself. this may be hard for some to grasp. and apparently it is for you.

lets be real. you have a personal problem here and try to bring it into an unrelated topic. idk why.
if you got heavily triggered by a post of mine then reply to the post directly. stalking the forum and injecting your petty squabbles into an unrelated topic is just stupid.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
as the trolling, baiting and also gloating is getting way out of hand in here lately I suggest we get a very strict subforum where none of this is allowed.
even remotely.
Not even remotely? Why?

Do you want to groom us into an online military soldiers? Lol

Anyway, it's not feasible. Not only because it's restriction on freedom of expression (unless it's not an insult) but mods also have personal lives and can't baby sit each and every post they come across.

So, why don't you simply ignore users who make such posts? I mean it's you who have issue so I am quite sure putting such users on ignore will ease your mind and will better your forum experience.

Go more depth in solutions, there is always going to be some form of trolling, (mainly the spoiler thread)

solution for toxic baiting is banning those people from the thread

Not even remotely? Why?

Do you want to groom us into an online military soldiers? Lol
its completely manageable to disallow it entirely in a small subsection of the forum. this would not affect the rest of the forum at all.
but it would give posters who are tired of constant baiting and trolling a place where they can talk about topics without having to filter through an everincreasing pile of rubbish.

but mods also have personal lives and can't baby sit each and every post they come across.
they do not need to. after a couple of punishments are handed out the rest will eventually start to behave and the flood of shitposts will subside. heres an analogy: stealing suddenly becomes way less appealing when you see a fellow thief losing a hand over it.
it its left entirely unchecked the problem with just keep fueling itself.

So, why don't you simply ignore users who make such posts? I mean it's you who have issue so I am quite sure putting such users on ignore will ease your mind and will better your forum experience.
this may sound good on paper, but its not in reality. its a bandaid at best.
even otherwise good posters can make bait and trolling posts occasionally. 1 post is not the problem. the sum of these posts is the issue. blocking someone for one (or even multiple) post is therefor not the solution. I have no interest in blocking an individual user entirely, or I could be missing out on the good content they may bring into the forum. also, me blocking someone does not solve the problem for the rest of the forum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
even remotely.

infrequent chapter releases suck, but thats no excuse to smother any possibility for reasonable discussions under a huge load of shitposting.

my suggestion:
first offense: 1 day sub forum ban
second offense: 1 week sub forum ban
third offense: 1 month sub forum ban
fourth offense: sayonara
I already suggested this in Sievas’s thread, but I said that the subforum should be meant for the trolls...and it sounds like you’re saying the rest of us would move, which is complete nonsense. THEY should be sequestered, the rest of us didn’t do anything that merits having to start over in an offshoot of this place.

Also, this you??

This is just from skimming your most recent posts, I don’t even know how many more examples I could have pulled if I’d really looked...so which offense should we say you’re on? Third? Fourth? Huge stone you’re throwing in this glass house, man.

Z
I’m so confused by this thread. Are you saying
Lanji is trolling and baiting for his post about Big Mom...even though I’m the one who brought up Big Mom first? Or are you saying that we’re both trolling and baiting?

Regardless of which one you meant, I disagree. If a chapter contains a Yonkou fighting, then of course it’s going to naturally lead to a Yonkou vs Admiral discussion.

What else are we supposed to talk about?

I already suggested this in Sievas’s thread, but I said that the subforum should be meant for the trolls...and it sounds like you’re saying the rest of us would move, which is complete nonsense. THEY should be sequestered, the rest of us didn’t do anything that merits having to start over in an offshoot of this place.

Also, this you??

This is just from skimming your most recent posts, I don’t even know how many more examples I could have pulled if I’d really looked...so which offense should we say you’re on? Third? Fourth? Huge stone you’re throwing in this glass house, man.
Lmao, some of his posts are intense :milaugh:.
Loved the one he translates "a famous German saying" to the best of his ability :myman:
Post automatically merged:

I’m so confused by this thread. Are you saying
Lanji is trolling and baiting for his post about Big Mom...even though I’m the one who brought up Big Mom first? Or are you saying that we’re both trolling and baiting?

Regardless of which one you meant, I disagree. If a chapter contains a Yonkou fighting, then of course it’s going to naturally lead to a Yonkou vs Admiral discussion.

What else are we supposed to talk about?
Lanji username is already a bait. I don't know how the modes have let it go on for this long. It's clear as day :kayneshrug:

it sounds like you’re saying the rest of us would move, which is complete nonsense.
its definitely not. a little bit of banter is okay. I would not want to take that away from people entirely.
theres just topics that you can never seem to have a reasonable discussion about.
call it a safe zone for that, if you want to.

I never claimed (nor would I) that I was not part of the problem myself. I did my fair share of trolling and baiting aswell. mostly towards Sanji fans.
change has to come from somewhere. in the future I will try to be better and refrain from baiting and trolling.

its exactly why this issue exists. if I do it I may not think of it as a problem. after all I am just 1 guy.
it becomes an issue since there are more then "1 guy" who think the same way.

not being nice != trolling and baiting.
also, some of the stuff you screencapped are genuine opinions.

you may disagree, but this is not baiting nor trolling.

I am not the one enforcing the rules. if a mod found it appropriate to take action against my account then I would have to accept this.
Huge stone you’re throwing in this glass house, man.
you are under the false assumption that post has less merit depending on which user it was that made it.
judge a post by its content and not by who it was from.
the issues I brought forth are no less real just because I myself took part in trolling and baiting in the past aswell.

it kind of speak volumes that someone like me, who has no problem with aggressive verbal exchanges, got tired of this...

@Zara Lanjis post is one of many. its not about his post in particular. he injected himself into this topic. it about the amount of trolling and baiting thats going on in general. unchecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.