Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
N

NeutralWatcher

Sanji looked way superior during the fight.

He was only using the Raid Suit for disguise and to test it out. If he wanted to he could have destroyed him using DJ.

Well not that it's relevant anymore since King vs Sanji showed how strong current Sanji is to be able to clash with King 2 times and took a lethal attack from his Zoan form that Luffy hyped up and took only a few bruises.
Yeah Sanji clearly wasn't serious against Page One. Base Sanji casually dodged Drake attack while looking at Hiyori and with RS, Sanji speed should be boosted but instead of dodging Page One hybrid form attack (like how he easily dodged fullzoan form Drake), RS Sanji chose to block Page One swing with his kick. I think Sanji tried to test RS durability.

I think Sanji did good against King, Sanji was grabbing Momonosuke so Sanji can't fight to his full potential just like in Whole Cake Island he had trouble fighting flying enemies because Sanji had to carry Luffy. Beside King also used his fullzoan form (strongest form in raw power) to impale Sanji and Sanji still got up and the bruise Sanji had from crashing with the building after King impaled him to the building disappeared implying Sanji has high recovery.

With 2 years flashback training power up I think Sanji might be able to give King a good fight.

Sanji: “Tanomuzo Usopp, ore no Nami-san o ♡"
"Usopp, I leave my Nami-san to you ♡"
"my Nami-san"
"my"

SaNa for the win :blush:
Disappointed in VIZ for not mentioning the 'my' before Nami, they always take liberties instead of translating what was written by Oda:lusalty:

Look at some of the Japanese tweet responses to this : (good translations are below the images by Puck)

Puck's Translation : Usopp having gotten strong enough for Sanji to leave Nami in his care was quite moving but even more than that, I was really surprised by Sanji's "My Nami-san" comment~! At best, wasn't he just Nami's manservant who she just so happens to treat nicely? Has Sanji ever made such a possessive comment about Nami before? With this is SanNami already set in stone????

Puck's Translation : Yo!!! Sanji just legit said "My Nami-san"!! #"sannami"

Puck's Translation : Hurry up and get Sanji and Nami married already!!!!

Puck's Translation : Lost my shit when I saw Sanji's "My Nami-san" comment!!! For realz tho, SanNami has been progressing way too quickly since WCI that it is downright scary!!!!!

Meanwhile most casuals from the west wont care about this due to the less intimate translation:pepecry:

Disappointed in VIZ for not mentioning the 'my' before Nami, they always take liberties instead of translating what was written by Oda:lusalty:

Look at some of the Japanese tweet responses to this : (good translations are below the images by Puck)

Puck's Translation : Usopp having gotten strong enough for Sanji to leave Nami in his care was quite moving but even more than that, I was really surprised by Sanji's "My Nami-san" comment~! At best, wasn't he just Nami's manservant who she just so happens to treat nicely? Has Sanji ever made such a possessive comment about Nami before? With this is SanNami already set in stone????

Puck's Translation : Yo!!! Sanji just legit said "My Nami-san"!! #"sannami"

Puck's Translation : Hurry up and get Sanji and Nami married already!!!!

Puck's Translation : Lost my shit when I saw Sanji's "My Nami-san" comment!!! For realz tho, SanNami has been progressing way too quickly since WCI that it is downright scary!!!!!

Meanwhile most casuals from the west wont care about this due to the less intimate translation:pepecry:
hmmm??? who is puck?? puck the great oj member???

but yeah sanji nami intimate lost in translation and some of anime adaption of manga panel which actually a lot

We're buuuuuuuurning uuuuuuuuuuuuup
We might as well be lovers on the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
We might as well be lovers on the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
(david guetta-lovers on the sun)

hmmm??? who is puck?? puck the great oj member???

but yeah sanji nami intimate lost in translation and some of anime adaption of manga panel which actually a lot

We're buuuuuuuurning uuuuuuuuuuuuup
We might as well be lovers on the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
(david guetta-lovers on the sun)
Why is Sanji's face so close to Nami's boobs?:eeke::watchout::hohoho:

Why is Sanji's face so close to Nami's boobs?:eeke::watchout::hohoho:
:vistalaugh::cantseeme::christain:i wonder why too...

Damn Zoro just push aside Sanji when Sanji was going to save Hiyori... Anoyaro....
Sanji can see so far finding women from sreaming... toei made Sanji Coo kind like gag... bad ass Sanji
actually i find the scene pretty funny
i ship zori with tashigi tho,, not hiyori lol

Last edited: