My favourite wanker remains SHISHIO
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Lol does he wank? :urouge:
comrade
comrade
I'll open a thread right now where I will prove that Pica's height is no more than 360m. With calculations. Albeit much simpler and not with pixels spanning across Dressrosa.
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
I'm not an expert at pixel scaling. But that shit aside, I always though Pica was smaller than 1k lol
Cinera
Cinera
> Is 2769 even a reliable estimate in your view? I’m just saying it’ looks way off.

@critical mindset: Yes it is. I always thought Pica was 1km - 2km based on making buildings look like ants.
Cinera
Cinera
@critical mindset: I didn't call you a "denier" IIRC, but even if I did it's neither an insult or a strawman. I was pointing out — emphasising the point — that your disbelief is not an argument. It's not a strawman. You did disbelieve the calculations. That's fine, but you can't deny the calculations simplay because you don't believe them. Disbelief is not a counterargument.
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
Tbf, the buildings in dressrosa arent really that large to begin with
Cinera
Cinera
You're free to review the calcs yourself, but the scaling is pretty robust.
Cinera
Cinera
> Burj Khalifa is 800 meters in height. Now imagine Pica being twice as tall. Lol.

@comrade: He is? Why not? Why can't Pica be twice as tall as that? He made multi storey buildings look like ants.
Cinera
Cinera
> He was around the same height if not slightly taller than flower hill. And just going off of visual scale Pica is obviously not that large lol

@Mr. Anderson: I agree he was around the same size as Flower Hill (that's how the calcs were done!) Flower Hill is just obviously a few kilometres tall. When we see Dressrosa from space, it's still visible.
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
1k km tall would be way taller than what Oda portrayed
Cinera
Cinera
> I'm pretty sure Pica would barely make it to Zunisha's knee

@Mr. Anderson: Well you would be wrong then. Again, your sceptical of his size, but your scepticism is wrong. You don't have to accept the pixel scaling, but it's the most accurate scaling we have. Besides, just as you think Pica is obviously less than a kilometre, I think he's obviously a few kilometres high.
Cinera
Cinera
Pulling numbers out of our arse is bullshit and very vulnerable to bias. Pixel scaling is objective and mitigates bias.
Cinera
Cinera
> I'll open a thread right now where I will prove that Pica's height is no more than 360m. With calculations. Albeit much simpler and not with pixels spanning across Dressrosa.

@comrade: link to your thread (I have way too many alerts to dig through them right now).
Cinera
Cinera
> Tbf, the buildings in dressrosa arent really that large to begin with
> 1k km tall would be way taller than what Oda portrayed

It would actually be way smaller than what Oda portrayed:
* Pica's golem made multi storey buildings look like ants.
* Flower Hill (which the golem was comparable to) was visible from outer space. The 868m Burj Khalifa is not visible from space.
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
Pixel scaling is hella sketchy when the author doesnt give a fuck about accurate scale. I'm pretty sure that's why comrade found a different method of calculating the height in his thread
comrade
comrade
The walls of Dressrosa viewed from outside of DR are no more than 180m in height (given the official height of Oars Jr. which is 60m). From within DR the walls are lower in height due to the sea level. And Pica's lower body is canonically 2/3 of the walls height. I'd say Pica's height is 300m.