AverageBuggyEnjoyer Nov 6, 2020 If any of the US bois here wanna skip the civil war and come hide on the other side of the border....I have a guest room 😷
If any of the US bois here wanna skip the civil war and come hide on the other side of the border....I have a guest room 😷
S Shuyaku Oct 27, 2020 Your guessing of @Light D Lamperouge character types is hilarious, they also have to be unhinged or borderline psychopathic
Your guessing of @Light D Lamperouge character types is hilarious, they also have to be unhinged or borderline psychopathic
AverageBuggyEnjoyer Oct 27, 2020 I miss hanging out here more. Post surgery eyesight fluctuations and light sensitivity are annoying 😞
I miss hanging out here more. Post surgery eyesight fluctuations and light sensitivity are annoying 😞
B Ballel Oct 25, 2020 Was it you who posted the Zeniba pic in the waiting room some time ago? Just now saw your location.
BangOO🍅 Oct 17, 2020 How are you A2? I thought you would consider to leave Anti-Informer Post Surgery. 😏🤭
AverageBuggyEnjoyer Oct 15, 2020 Latest Kaguya-Sama chapter had one of the nastiest friend zone rejections I've ever seen...yikes! Press F for a fallen soldier.
Latest Kaguya-Sama chapter had one of the nastiest friend zone rejections I've ever seen...yikes! Press F for a fallen soldier.
Z Zara Oct 1, 2020 i heard you be wanting to sniff the chair that Zeniba sat in, can you confirm if this is true or just hearsay?
i heard you be wanting to sniff the chair that Zeniba sat in, can you confirm if this is true or just hearsay?
yj Oct 1, 2020 appreciate the love bro if only you put all that love into supporting a real club instead of you know who
appreciate the love bro if only you put all that love into supporting a real club instead of you know who