Worstgen

comrade
comrade
Their only argument: "I can't believe the powerlevels are so wide apart"
Sentinel
Sentinel
And their "hybrid Kaido is different" statement as if base Primebeard has shown everything yet. He easily outclassed Kaido and Big Mom just by casually clashing with Roger. Keep in mind that their duel was more friendly instead of Kaido vs Big Mom.

They can't accept that Kaido's hype died when it was confirmed that Oden was on par with him.
comrade
comrade
Yeah. Given the Yonkos are the silver medalists, given that Jinbe said there is no need to be afraid of a Yonko if his captain is the future PK and given Rayleigh, who was around Yonko level in his prime (stalling Kizaru while old and not having touched a blade for a long time, saying he could've gotten rid of Kizaru if he was younger) was only Roger's vice captain,
comrade
comrade
one might assume that the step from Yonko to PK is similar to the step of YC1 to Yonko. After Kaido is beaten after all, Luffy will aim for a stronger opponent (Blackbeard)
Steven
Steven
B-But Kaido is the WSC.Also WB dont has awaken lol.Nik´s over the top logic
comrade
comrade
What Kaido wankers read: "1 on 1, always bet on Kaido"
What cautious readers read: "Kaido lost 7 times in the past"
Sentinel
Sentinel
People convince themselves with things which will be debunked later anyway. It is obvious that EoS characters will show feats which will massively dwarf those of Kaido's. And Roger and Primebeard are around that level. As if base Primebeard - physically far stronger than Oden, better advanced CoA, strong CoO and so on - loses against Kaido cause of his featless hybrid mode lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Efege
@comrade

The very fact that people still rely on this "on 1vs1 always bet on Kaido" crap tells enough about the desperate fanboys. This shit was debunked when Kaido used a hostage against Oden to defeat him, a 1vs1. Of course he wins then lol.
Reborn
Reborn
I was saying since the kaido intro that his one vs one bs doesn't reflect that he is strongest character.....but fans..

It's Marshal D. Teach who is strongest and would equal Roger or even slightly above him..
nik87
nik87
It would be wise to tread lightly as you have seen basically nothing from Kaido who at least, is more durable than any other character in the verse.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Kaido's durability was already bypassed by a far weaker character than Primebeard, with weaker CoA.
But keep hoping to see these supposed super duber feats from hybrid Kaido lol.
nik87
nik87
And how is that disqualifying Kaido as most durable character in the verse?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Lol Crydo is an appellation I hadn't heard yet :P :P :P
Sentinel
Sentinel
@nik87 Crydo's durability is literally irrelevant against Primebeard's CoA, that's what I'm saying.
comrade
comrade
Kaido was almost knocked out by 1 blow. Lying there at Oden's mercy, being saved by an old hag. And base Primebeard's AP >>> what Oden showed.
nik87
nik87
Knocked out by a free hit.*
Why wasnt he knocked out by one blow in Orochi's castle?
Because it is hard to think of another scenario for you?
comrade
comrade
Because Kaido can block. But you hyped Kaido's durability. Which was proven to not withstand Oden level of characters.
nik87
nik87
Oden is a top tier swordsman. Kaido was still standing after such hit despite his durability bypassed.
Sentinel
Sentinel
"Top tier swordsman" who shat in his pants after witnessing the clash between Primebeard and Roger. The same "top tier swordsman" who told Crydo to improve himself, okay.
Crydo wankers never fail to amuse me lol.