Character Discussion “Zoro trained for everything and will become WSS through his own strength” is completely false

Does Zoro being born with CoC ruin the notion of him becoming WSS solely through his hard work?

• Total voters
I think to have a 'worlds strongest' title or to become pirate king means to stand at the pinnacle of all who fall under the same category or aspire to be such. Thats why everyone who holds such a title/will hold one in the future has CoC. There are only 7 people who are comfirmed to know AdvCoc, meaning it can only be used by a select few strong people. As Rayleigh said, CoC grows stronger as the user gets stronger. So in the end it will be his own strength that will be the deciding factor.

I am speaking about mastering it, just like Luffy who mastered CoC till the point where he knows who he wants to knock, it wouldn't surprise me if x character is able to master ACoC too.
Post automatically merged:

Train to master it and train to unlock it are 2 different things.

Oh yeah he trained so much to get it, it didn't take 1 Ragnarok and 1 flashback to master it.
You probably can't read.
CoC coating works like AdCoA no need to train if you already had had the tool to do it.
He just had CoC to CoA. It's not really hard.
Morover Kaido said Luffy's CoC usage was clumsy so that's why he losed a first time.
Stop skipping chapters where Zoro isn't present or in bad shape.
You will understand OP more I swear

yeah zoro is just a good character. Some people would cower before yonko and betray their captain.

Not for zoro. Even in front of two yonko, he's still fighting them :steef:
Thanks to remind everyone why Sanji is a better character than Zoro : the cook at least has peoples he genuinely cares about and actually did his best to make sure his crew wouldn't attract that wrath of one Emperor while preparing to face another. Going so far as to try and push his captain away so he wouldn't drag him down with him.

Meanwhile, Zoro was a despicable ass on Zou, as usual since the TS sadly.

This was between Sanji and Zoro :choppawhat:
Ofc, you are reading Two Piece if you didn't see Sanji doing what Zoro did

You probably can't read.
CoC coating works like AdCoA no need to train if you already had had the tool to do it.
He just had CoC to CoA. It's not really hard.
Morover Kaido said Luffy's CoC usage was clumsy so that's why he losed a first time.
Stop skipping chapters where Zoro isn't present or in bad shape.
You will understand OP more I swear
And why did Zoro use ACoC against Kaido yet he wasn't able to spam it like Luffy did?

Discuss properly and don’t be twisting words
I am not twisting anything buddy, every proper CoC clash had either a no touch or sky splitting moment, or even both. I don't see those things in Luffy's clash against him

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thanks to remind everyone why Sanji is a better character than Zoro : the cook at least has peoples he genuinely cares about and actually did his best to make sure his crew wouldn't attract that wrath of one Emperor while preparing to face another. Going so far as to try and push his captain away so he wouldn't drag him down with him.

that doesn't make any sense,it's just more cope

How am I slandering CoC? I’m just saying that Zoro isn’t gonna because WSS purely through his own hard work like his fanbase claims he is because he was born with CoC. Never even said it was a bad thing lol
It would take you half a second to see what post I was quoting to realize that I wasn't rlly speaking about you

I mean, Zoro didn't have an entire arc made specifically for his character development. And even in the arc where they showed why Sanji "is a better character", Zoro still clapped his ass low diff in the popularity poll

Why do y’all keep mentioning Sanji in my thread lol. I already said that Sanji’s PU is the worst PU in the series, when did I ever say it was “fine”? Stop making shit up.

Never said Zoro doesn’t train hard either, I’m saying that Zoro literally being born with CoC will grant him access one of the biggest PUs in the entire series, ACoC, something other people will never have because they weren’t born with CoC to begin with lol

Again, learn how to read lol. Never said Zoro would be weak without CoC. Already said Sanji’s PU was garbage, so I don’t even know why you’re bringing it up lol
You don't get granted ACoC. You have to learn to do it. Its an technique. Which is why Kaido said only a few can do it.

Yes Zoro should bettay his captain like Ussop, Sanji and Robin. The reason Zoro the furst mate and the most loyal member. They will never be an arc where Zoro betrays luffy. If Zoro was in WCI Oda would have to rewrite the whole thing cause that shit Sanji is doing in that picture won't fly.

And why did Zoro use ACoC against Kaido yet he wasn't able to spam it like Luffy did?
Because Zoro can't use base CoC consciously.
He isn't aware that he have CoC yet

Luffy already trained to use CoC consciously and as he wish.
He learnt ryuo to gather haki from his body.

You have to work hard with CoC to be strong with it though otherwise Chinjao would be Yonko level rather than getting foddered by Sai who does not have CoC
:kata:

Everybody who has ever reached the top of their field has an innate natural talent that others don’t have. They also then need to work hard to get where they are. That’s the CoC users.

How people don’t get that being experimented on in the womb to have a unnatural advantage that they would not otherwise be able to have leaves a very different impression is beyond me. Nobody cares about Franky having an iron body because it was his own genius and hardwork- plus being hit by a train- that led to it.

If Judge had not experimented on an unborn child, Sanji would be dead. That leaves a bad taste for two reasons
-Judge is a despicable character who abused Sanji relentlessly, so Sanji needing his work to fight at the level required is unpleasant to me.
-Sanji has done nothing to work on this powerup. He’s not even needed to train it. He just put on a RS twice and his body turned into an exoskeleton, apparently.

Sanji did work however on everything that will make this powerup enough to defeat someone like Queen. Without his work prior to this, he'd be the Yonji that get's demolished by a Sanji with no modifications, or worse.

Btw, is there any difference in how earned a "natural advantage" or "innate natural talent" is compared to the "unnatural advantage" ? Basically, being handed crazy genes because you were born in the right family vs being handed crazy genes because your family was able to modify them, did the child born with those earn either ?

Luffy already trained to use CoC consciously and as he wish.
You killed yourself by admiting that Luffy trained for CoC.

Sanji did work however on everything that will make this powerup enough to defeat someone like Queen. Without his work prior to this, he'd be the Yonji that get's demolished by a Sanji with no modifications, or worse.

Btw, is there any difference in how earned a "natural advantage" or "innate natural talent" is compared to the "unnatural advantage" ? Basically, being handed crazy genes because you were born in the right family vs being handed crazy genes because your family was able to modify them, did the child born with those earn either ?
Oh yes, Sanji, the hardest working Strawhat ever. In every arc we see 20 panels of Sanji training. And there's a big difference between what you said. Being born from a family of strong ppl won't make you strong because yes nor it will give you special boosts. However, being modified because you were in the right family does give some fancy boosts that can help you to stronger.

You killed yourself by admiting that Luffy trained for CoC.

Oh yes, Sanji, the hardest working Strawhat ever. In every arc we see 20 panels of Sanji training. And there's a big difference between what you said. Being born from a family of strong ppl won't make you strong because yes nor it will give you special boosts. However, being modified because you were in the right family does give some fancy boosts that can help you to stronger.

Really ? Does Yamato get no benefit from being Kaido's daughter and having the blood of an ogre ?

Really ? Does Yamato get no benefit from being Kaido's daughter and the blood of an ogre ?
From what I recall being an Oni and his daughter didn't rlly give her anything special. Her df is well... Her df, her FS is copied from her father and so far her durability comes from her fruit and her ap is so lackluster that it's not even worth mentioning. And you mention Yamato yet you have WB's son, Roger's and 95% of BM's kids being pretty much fodder post ts.

From what I recall being an Oni and his daughter didn't rlly give her anything special. Her df is well... Her df, her FS is copied from her father and so far her durability comes from her fruit and her ap is so lackluster that it's not even worth mentioning. And you mention Yamato yet you have WB's son, Roger's and 95% of BM's kids being pretty much fodder post ts.

Yamato tanked Sasaki's explosives in base because of the Ogre lineage. Kaido made a big deal talking about her strength and how she should not rely on others because she is an Ogre.

WB's supposed son is said to have young WB's physical strength. Roger's son was born with CoC and had PK potential.

Being born from a crazy family does not guarantee you will get the crazy genes, but does the kid who happens to get them, earn them in any way ?

It's all random chance that one has happened to be born with certain innate talent and potential, or unique traits from his parents. None of that is earned.

not sure if I agree with the sentiment.
in the very least I think bloodline should not be relevant for Zoro.
that is definitely taking away from the character and is really offputting to me.
I once said that I would drop OP is Zoro jas some bloodline garbage going. I still hold this opinion.

not sure if I agree with the sentiment.
in the very least I think bloodline should not be relevant for Zoro.
that is definitely taking away from the character and is really offputting to me.
I once said that I would drop OP is Zoro jas some bloodline garbage going. I still hold this opinion.

Having CoC btw is still random birth lottery.

You have to be lucky to be born with it, to be able to eventually awaken it.