Fanclub β€ Kozuki Hiyori - The Most Beautiful Woman in Wano Fanclub ❀

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
Hiyori one of the ugliest one piece girls. Her face is dropping from both sides.
her eyes are downturned yes, but it’s something i really love about her design actually, it’s pretty unique too compared to a majority of other girls in the series

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh I've kinda grown to accept Hiyoris speech about the Kurozumi. As long as they don't end up repeating history and the cycle of witch hunting and thus Llliterally burning people.

She had to see her mother die in a fire and Kanjuho and Horochi kept starting fires and trying to burn shit down too.
Obviously there was the charcoal pun with their surname too.

I really hope Wano has a much better, less persecutional future now, except onlyto those who truly deserve it and nobody else.

For what's it worth, he at least made her look defiant, proud, strong and such in the end. Assertive and like a leader. I can respect that at least.

I don't agree with her words still unless it's purely metaphorical on her part ofc.

Her Komurasaki side and the contrast of it vs her inner Hiyori self, her true self is really interesting and gives her nuance too. Especially given what we know of her.

It reminds me of Pudding who I went through a roller coaster of adoring and hating but ultimately adoring and respecting and enjoying how she wss written too. Some of Odas best female characters imo.

Sign me up

I'm hiyoris 2nd biggest fan:steef:
This is her smallest fan too:

Last edited by a moderator: