Fanclub ❀ Kozuki Hiyori - The Most Beautiful Woman in Wano Fanclub ❀

G

Gorosei Informer

oh my god, i would pay for this to happen :neesama:

hiyori’s stern side is badass too :finally:
Right?! Makes me all the more sadder and angrier that it didn't happen! Almost feel like burning things out of anger now...*cough*

Yeah I do like her stern side, I'm so glad she got to roast Orochi in the end, literally and figuratively ofc. Oda drew her majestically in the final parts of Wano and her repurposing Komurasaki vs him was perfect.

Toki was brilliant in her final moments and Hiyori channelled that with her speeches towards Orochi and the people of Wano too.

I'm not trying to hate on Yamato too, I'm just angry at how missed an opportunity this is, that we didn't get this happening and Yamato not realising how her behaviour towards Momo is truly awful, insensitive and mocking the recent loss of his father (as well as mother ofc) and thus his trauma too, as a mere child only too.

Yamato could have been amazing, the foundations were there, but I really don't know what Oda was thinking. Yamato genuinely needed to be called out for this and have a wakeup call. I wanted Luffy to call her out and tell her to be her own person, to make her own identity and legacy and she can't join his crew unless she does that, until she stops living vicariously through a man who already gave everything to Wano that he could decades ago.

She doesnt even care to cherish the memory of the men who saved her life and freed her from imprisonment, abuse, starvation and such. Ushimaru and the other 2 samurai daimyo or w/e. Theres so much missed potential with Hiyori but even more with Yamato and it hurts, its frustrating.

I'm so glad someone made this though at least, its extremely catharthic after Oda dropped the ball so brutally hard with Hiyori and Yamato.

I really wish we could have had this tension, this gravitas and thus necessary grievances, clearing of the air and such after the raid was over and Wano was liberated, but alas.

i would sell my liver for this to happen :finally:
Lmao thats dedication man! I could never do the same but I respect the commitment, the bravery regardless!

Right? Actual "kino" or "peak fiction"! All this took was simple sketches, some dialogue, 7 panels and 2 pages. Thats all we needed. Just like how little we needed for Zoro to visit Ryuumas grave and pay his respects, make amends, especially we know that he is related to Ryuuma one way or another now too and bah, its just too frustrating to think about and process lol.

At this rate, Oda is gonna make me the Champion of Colour of Copium Haki!

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Right?! Makes me all the more sadder and angrier that it didn't happen! Almost feel like burning things out of anger now...*cough*

Yeah I do like her stern side, I'm so glad she got to roast Orochi in the end, literally and figuratively ofc. Oda drew her majestically in the final parts of Wano and her repurposing Komurasaki vs him was perfect.

Toki was brilliant in her final moments and Hiyori channelled that with her speeches towards Orochi and the people of Wano too.

I'm not trying to hate on Yamato too, I'm just angry at how missed an opportunity this is, that we didn't get this happening and Yamato not realising how her behaviour towards Momo is truly awful, insensitive and mocking the recent loss of his father (as well as mother ofc) and thus his trauma too, as a mere child only too.

Yamato could have been amazing, the foundations were there, but I really don't know what Oda was thinking. Yamato genuinely needed to be called out for this and have a wakeup call. I wanted Luffy to call her out and tell her to be her own person, to make her own identity and legacy and she can't join his crew unless she does that, until she stops living vicariously through a man who already gave everything to Wano that he could decades ago.

She doesnt even care to cherish the memory of the men who saved her life and freed her from imprisonment, abuse, starvation and such. Ushimaru and the other 2 samurai daimyo or w/e. Theres so much missed potential with Hiyori but even more with Yamato and it hurts, its frustrating.

I'm so glad someone made this though at least, its extremely catharthic after Oda dropped the ball so brutally hard with Hiyori and Yamato.

I really wish we could have had this tension, this gravitas and thus necessary grievances, clearing of the air and such after the raid was over and Wano was liberated, but alas.

Lmao thats dedication man! I could never do the same but I respect the commitment, the bravery regardless!

Right? Actual "kino" or "peak fiction"! All this took was simple sketches, some dialogue, 7 panels and 2 pages. Thats all we needed. Just like how little we needed for Zoro to visit Ryuumas grave and pay his respects, make amends, especially we know that he is related to Ryuuma one way or another now too and bah, its just too frustrating to think about and process lol.

At this rate, Oda is gonna make me the Champion of Colour of Copium Haki!
yesssss i really feel like Hiyori could have been way more popular and memorable even compared to a lot of the other arc princesses if Oda let her character shine a bit more like this. She’s so headstrong even compared to Momo and it’s obvious that she takes such great characteristics from her parents.

Someone in the comments of that reddit post said Yamato deserved the “title” of Oden like mf? Oden isn’t a title he was a real (in OP 😆) dude who lived not too long ago and is still mourned by family and friends? Honestly that’s the part i hate most about Yamato wanting to be Oden and no one calls them out for it. There’s actual pain and loss tied to his name for Momo, Hiyori, and the scabbards but Yamato just comes in and acts like she can just take over that slot for herself

G

Gorosei Informer

yesssss i really feel like Hiyori could have been way more popular and memorable even compared to a lot of the other arc princesses if Oda let her character shine a bit more like this. She’s so headstrong even compared to Momo and it’s obvious that she takes such great characteristics from her parents.

Someone in the comments of that reddit post said Yamato deserved the “title” of Oden like mf? Oden isn’t a title he was a real (in OP 😆) dude who lived not too long ago and is still mourned by family and friends? Honestly that’s the part i hate most about Yamato wanting to be Oden and no one calls them out for it. There’s actual pain and loss tied to his name for Momo, Hiyori, and the scabbards but Yamato just comes in and acts like she can just take over that slot for herself
Oh yeah definitely! Shes much better than other princesses in the series anyway imo. I love that she is known for playing the Shamisen and Oda even had Enma "reacting" to it, to signify Oden was still alive via the sword somewhat, his will was persisting in it and thus Oden was reacting to hearing his daughter playing, like how he used to adore hearing her play before whilst he was alive ofc. Also her tendency to dropkick Momo was pretty funny too.

Yeah shes definitely gone on her parents much more than Momo has. Part of really wanted to see Oden and Toki be alive somehow, for Oda to asspull them alive so they could see their children grown up and what they've become, especially Momo getting aged up, sacrificing his childhood and becoming a "good version" of Kaido with his cloned fruit of his.

LMAO, that shit drives me crazy! Plus if Yamato really wants to be Oden so badly, does she want to dance naked for 5 years? Start a harem war? Get herself boiled/fried to death?

Thats exactly it. Imagine Sabo turning around and saying, "I'M PORTGAS D. ACE AND I WAS BORN TO BURN!" Or Zoro going around and saying, "I'M KUINA AND I WAS BORN TO DIE TO STAIRS/NEVER BE THE WSS BECAUSE I'M A GIRL ER I MEAN BE THE VERY VERY STRONGEST!"

Nah but seriously, I get why Yamato did it, why she idolised Oden in his final moments and what it meant for her but my god, the complete lack of awareness and tact. I mean I get it, she was isolated her whole life pretty much BUT Ushimaru and the other 2 samurai not only freed her, BUT they GAVE THEIR LIVES distracting Kaido so she could escape and be free!

For her idolisation of Oden too, she never even learned his fighting style. She refers to herself as Kaido's son or w/e to Green Bull. Ushimaru used 2 sword style, Oden used it too but she never learned it? WHy didn't she contact the Scabbards and team up with them or at least try too?

She escaped at 8 years old I think, she's 28 now and should know MUCH better! For comparison, Robin had to go on the run for her life, being completely alone, unable to trust anyone, having to hide her origins/identity entirely and so on at merely 8 years old and turned out FAR better!

Ironically I've ended up going on an Anti-Yamato tirade but it can't be helped, especially with what I mentioned there lmaoooo.

Back to Hiyori and Yamato's Oden LARPing, thats exactly it. She self inserts herself in a narcissistic, "look at me", peacocking, self righteous, non-consentual identity theft/assumption of a hero, a man who died tragically and brutally trying to save the people of Wano and the country from tyrannical monsters and she thinks she can just usurp his identity, take his name for herself and become him just like that?

Hiyori got SLANDERED so much for what she had to do, what she was forced to do BUT Yamato had 20 freaking years, what was she doing this whole time!? If Kaido captured her and kept her hostage this whole time maybe and her finding a way to break free/escape during this fire festival/Kaido celebration party whatever, then I could have accepted/believed that more at least.

I thought Hiyori was still really well written, quite grounded/realistic/mature and sympathetic. I loved the contrast between her real Hiyori self and the complete polar opposite, false persona of Komurasaki too. Her standing up to Orochi and being prepared to die to him and then Denjiro was brilliant too. Her and Denjiro were such a cool duo originally too, they felt like real power players and wild cards. Very "gangster" and "cool". And then we got Maria later who felt like another Komurasaki ironically lol. Kaidos equivalent in more ways than one even.

Oden and Toki would be phenomenally proud of their children, I can already picture what they would say, how they would react and its just genuinely wonderful and beautiful. Very stirring/emotional. Hiyori is great regardless.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Oh yeah definitely! Shes much better than other princesses in the series anyway imo. I love that she is known for playing the Shamisen and Oda even had Enma "reacting" to it, to signify Oden was still alive via the sword somewhat, his will was persisting in it and thus Oden was reacting to hearing his daughter playing, like how he used to adore hearing her play before whilst he was alive ofc. Also her tendency to dropkick Momo was pretty funny too.

Yeah shes definitely gone on her parents much more than Momo has. Part of really wanted to see Oden and Toki be alive somehow, for Oda to asspull them alive so they could see their children grown up and what they've become, especially Momo getting aged up, sacrificing his childhood and becoming a "good version" of Kaido with his cloned fruit of his.

LMAO, that shit drives me crazy! Plus if Yamato really wants to be Oden so badly, does she want to dance naked for 5 years? Start a harem war? Get herself boiled/fried to death?

Thats exactly it. Imagine Sabo turning around and saying, "I'M PORTGAS D. ACE AND I WAS BORN TO BURN!" Or Zoro going around and saying, "I'M KUINA AND I WAS BORN TO DIE TO STAIRS/NEVER BE THE WSS BECAUSE I'M A GIRL ER I MEAN BE THE VERY VERY STRONGEST!"

Nah but seriously, I get why Yamato did it, why she idolised Oden in his final moments and what it meant for her but my god, the complete lack of awareness and tact. I mean I get it, she was isolated her whole life pretty much BUT Ushimaru and the other 2 samurai not only freed her, BUT they GAVE THEIR LIVES distracting Kaido so she could escape and be free!

For her idolisation of Oden too, she never even learned his fighting style. She refers to herself as Kaido's son or w/e to Green Bull. Ushimaru used 2 sword style, Oden used it too but she never learned it? WHy didn't she contact the Scabbards and team up with them or at least try too?

She escaped at 8 years old I think, she's 28 now and should know MUCH better! For comparison, Robin had to go on the run for her life, being completely alone, unable to trust anyone, having to hide her origins/identity entirely and so on at merely 8 years old and turned out FAR better!

Ironically I've ended up going on an Anti-Yamato tirade but it can't be helped, especially with what I mentioned there lmaoooo.

Back to Hiyori and Yamato's Oden LARPing, thats exactly it. She self inserts herself in a narcissistic, "look at me", peacocking, self righteous, non-consentual identity theft/assumption of a hero, a man who died tragically and brutally trying to save the people of Wano and the country from tyrannical monsters and she thinks she can just usurp his identity, take his name for herself and become him just like that?

Hiyori got SLANDERED so much for what she had to do, what she was forced to do BUT Yamato had 20 freaking years, what was she doing this whole time!? If Kaido captured her and kept her hostage this whole time maybe and her finding a way to break free/escape during this fire festival/Kaido celebration party whatever, then I could have accepted/believed that more at least.

I thought Hiyori was still really well written, quite grounded/realistic/mature and sympathetic. I loved the contrast between her real Hiyori self and the complete polar opposite, false persona of Komurasaki too. Her standing up to Orochi and being prepared to die to him and then Denjiro was brilliant too. Her and Denjiro were such a cool duo originally too, they felt like real power players and wild cards. Very "gangster" and "cool". And then we got Maria later who felt like another Komurasaki ironically lol. Kaidos equivalent in more ways than one even.

Oden and Toki would be phenomenally proud of their children, I can already picture what they would say, how they would react and its just genuinely wonderful and beautiful. Very stirring/emotional. Hiyori is great regardless.
totally well said and i agree 100% with literally everything you said :finally:

I love how Komurasaki is both a persona she puts on to protect herself as well as actually being a small part of her that comes out in the important moments like when she traded enma for the national treasure of shusui or when she confronts Orochi

G

Gorosei Informer

totally well said and i agree 100% with literally everything you said :finally:
Tysm! I'm glad to hear that!

:myman::amazing:

I love how Komurasaki is both a persona she puts on to protect herself as well as actually being a small part of her that comes out in the important moments like when she traded enma for the national treasure of shusui or when she confronts Orochi
Yeah I really adore characters like that, ones who put on a facade of strength like that, who are hiding crippling sadness/depression/trauma/pain etc. 2 er I mean "3" of my most favourite characters rom one of my favourite games are well known for this and funnily enough they're female too lol. I'm even playing that game right now even more funnily enough too!

But I've seen characters like this including Kenshin , Gintoki and Vash for example, who follow this trend, as well as Pudding and Viola of course, Senor Pink, Franky, Sanji etc and I adore it so much. So personally relatable. It reminds me of how girls are expected to go from being "princesses" to "queens", that growth into womanhood/adulthood and making compromises/sacrifices and embracing reality, no matter how cruel it is at times. To accept their circumstances but also try to have vision for a better future for themsleves and others who matter to them.
Boys go through similar with the whole "becoming a man", that rite of passage or coming of age ofc, that loss of innocence and embracing adulthood for the better and for the worse.

Her being able to tap into a more "regal", assertive, queen-like persona for situations like you mentioned, when she has to for her own sake and others too, really adds layers to her. We've seen how truly vulnerable she is, we've seen her at her worst, how devastated, helpless, afraid and such she is, she generally is so kind, so benevolent, sweet and such, so it makes her circumstances so much worse for her too naturally ofc. Both her and brother are so innocent and much like their parents, although Momo also inherited his father's insanely premature and overwhelming perviness too ofc lol.

I really can't wait for the finale of the raid in the anime. Hiyori's grand speech as Komurasaki to Orochi, the fact she's been playing the Shamisen to introduce Wano and open and close the acts and we were seeing and hearing that in all its beauty in the anime too ofc, its an absolute treat!

I genuinely believe she and Momo will reform Wano for the better, even if its not immediate changes/improvements, they will get the ball rolling for Wano to truly better itself and redeem its absolutely cursed, horrific and thus ouright purely hateful and thus evil history too. The most important and best changes take a lot of time too ofc, they never happen overnight, but the spark to ignite them does often happen on a whim and the rest is just a matter of eventuality.

Also funnily enough, the character in my pfp and sig right now, Maya from Borderlands 2 and 3, is a LOT like Hiyori and especially Toki imo. She's gentle but fierce, kind, loving, self confident and assertive, vicious when she needs to be but soft when needed too.
She has massive motherly vibes, especially as shown in Borderlands 3 but I would not google her as you will get MAJOR spoilers unfortunately. Shes also very intelligent/book-smart, well read in other words, a real sort of introverted type character and very "Zen-like". Shes been compared to a lot like being a "female Jedi" in BL3 and it seems blatant with how they depicted her too.
The Sirens in Borderlands are just such fantastically written and designed characters imo. Except for some "new sirens" by the end of BL3, but the less you know the better ofc! Major spoilers by FAR!

:neesama::sweat:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

As Orochi sat in his cell, he couldn't help but feel like he was in a personal hell. Kozuki Hiyori, the new Shogun, had captured him after the events of Wano and was now subjecting him to endless puns about his name. Every time she came to visit him, she would start talking about wanting to have a barbecue, or needing some charcoal for a fire.

"Hey there, Kurozumi," Hiyori said as she entered the cell. "I was just thinking about how much I'd love to grill up some serpent sushi. Don't you just love the smell of charcoal?"

Orochi groaned and buried his face in his hands. "Please, Hiyori, no more. I can't take it anymore."

But Hiyori just laughed and continued on with her puns. "Oh, but Kurozumi, I'm just getting warmed up. I think it's time to light things up around here, don't you?"

As she left the cell, Orochi couldn't help but feel like he was slowly losing his mind. He was trapped with a pun-loving Shogun who seemed to take great pleasure in his suffering. Maybe it would have been better if he had just died in the battle of Wano. At least then he wouldn't have to endure these terrible puns for eternity.

@Meeyori

:pepebusi::beanmean:
Post automatically merged:

The scene opens with Orochi sitting in his cell, looking miserable and defeated. Hiyori walks in, with a grin on her face.

Hiyori: "Hello there, Kurozumi! How are you doing today?"

Orochi: "Leave me alone, Hiyori. I don't want to hear any more of your terrible puns."

Hiyori: "Oh, but Kurozumi, I have so many more to share with you! You know, I was thinking of having a barbecue tonight, and I really need some charcoal to get the fire going."

Orochi groans and rolls his eyes.

Orochi: "Please, Hiyori, have mercy. I can't take any more of your puns."

Hiyori: "Oh, but it's so much fun! You know, I heard grilled serpent sushi is quite popular these days. Maybe I'll try it out soon."

Orochi: "Just kill me now and end my misery."

Hiyori: "Oh, no no no, Kurozumi. I wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun I'm having with you! Besides, you're such a good source of entertainment."

Orochi: "This is torture."

Hiyori: "No, this is justice. You brought this upon yourself, Kurozumi. So, do you want to hear another pun?"

Orochi: "No, please, spare me."

Hiyori: "Well, too bad. I was just thinking, you're really good at lighting things up. After all, you did set the whole country ablaze with your schemes!"

Orochi groans again, and the camera fades out as Hiyori continues to torment him with her terrible puns.
Post automatically merged:

Ahhh I love this so much! It gives me such heavy Ranma 1/2 vibes!

:amazing::blush::sweat::neesama:

Last edited by a moderator: