Fanclub ❀ Kozuki Hiyori - The Most Beautiful Woman in Wano Fanclub ❀

that could be cool :emohiyo:

i still believe that Yamato should have been introduced in Act 2, instead of Kawamatsu in the cell it could have been her, like just imagine instead of him a giant ice wolf steps out of the cell as Yamato’s introduction. Plus it would have been a really good motive to fully join the alliance
Yes this would have worked too. I get that Kawamatsu was invented to show racism against fishmen but it's redundant, Inu & Neko as representative victims of Wano's racism would have sufficiently sold it to the audience. What did Kawamatsu contribute to the story aside from the crucifixion flashback and being Hiyori's guardian? He vanished into irrelevance like Hiyori's other guardian (notoriously stealing her spotlight :lusalty: )

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yes this would have worked too. I get that Kawamatsu was invented to show racism against fishmen but it's redundant, Inu & Neko as representative victims of Wano's racism would have sufficiently sold it to the audience. What did Kawamatsu contribute to the story aside from the crucifixion flashback and being Hiyori's guardian? He vanished into irrelevance like Hiyori's other guardian (notoriously stealing her spotlight :lusalty: )
Denjiro hate club :finally::finally::finally: