Fanclub ❀ Kozuki Hiyori - The Most Beautiful Woman in Wano Fanclub ❀

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
As Orochi sat in his cell, he couldn't help but feel like he was in a personal hell. Kozuki Hiyori, the new Shogun, had captured him after the events of Wano and was now subjecting him to endless puns about his name. Every time she came to visit him, she would start talking about wanting to have a barbecue, or needing some charcoal for a fire.

"Hey there, Kurozumi," Hiyori said as she entered the cell. "I was just thinking about how much I'd love to grill up some serpent sushi. Don't you just love the smell of charcoal?"

Orochi groaned and buried his face in his hands. "Please, Hiyori, no more. I can't take it anymore."

But Hiyori just laughed and continued on with her puns. "Oh, but Kurozumi, I'm just getting warmed up. I think it's time to light things up around here, don't you?"

As she left the cell, Orochi couldn't help but feel like he was slowly losing his mind. He was trapped with a pun-loving Shogun who seemed to take great pleasure in his suffering. Maybe it would have been better if he had just died in the battle of Wano. At least then he wouldn't have to endure these terrible puns for eternity.

@Meeyori

:pepebusi::beanmean:
Post automatically merged:

The scene opens with Orochi sitting in his cell, looking miserable and defeated. Hiyori walks in, with a grin on her face.

Hiyori: "Hello there, Kurozumi! How are you doing today?"

Orochi: "Leave me alone, Hiyori. I don't want to hear any more of your terrible puns."

Hiyori: "Oh, but Kurozumi, I have so many more to share with you! You know, I was thinking of having a barbecue tonight, and I really need some charcoal to get the fire going."

Orochi groans and rolls his eyes.

Orochi: "Please, Hiyori, have mercy. I can't take any more of your puns."

Hiyori: "Oh, but it's so much fun! You know, I heard grilled serpent sushi is quite popular these days. Maybe I'll try it out soon."

Orochi: "Just kill me now and end my misery."

Hiyori: "Oh, no no no, Kurozumi. I wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun I'm having with you! Besides, you're such a good source of entertainment."

Orochi: "This is torture."

Hiyori: "No, this is justice. You brought this upon yourself, Kurozumi. So, do you want to hear another pun?"

Orochi: "No, please, spare me."

Hiyori: "Well, too bad. I was just thinking, you're really good at lighting things up. After all, you did set the whole country ablaze with your schemes!"

Orochi groans again, and the camera fades out as Hiyori continues to torment him with her terrible puns.
Post automatically merged:

Ahhh I love this so much! It gives me such heavy Ranma 1/2 vibes!

:amazing::blush::sweat::neesama:
i love it :shocking::sweat::sweat::sweat:

G

Gorosei Informer

But yeah just as a treat for you @Hiyori, I got the bot to write a scenario of Hiyori killing Orochi instead! Just like Oda, I also forgot to mention Ame No Habakiri and make it relevant, so its canon too then!:

In the heart of Wano, amidst the chaos and suffering, Kozuki Hiyori stood resolute. Determination burned in her eyes as she gripped the blade of her father, Kozuki Oden, tightly in her hand. The weight of her mission bore heavily on her shoulders—to avenge her murdered parents, protect her abused brother, and bring justice to her beloved Wano people.

Kurozumi Orochi, the man responsible for the destruction that had befallen their land, stood before her. His wicked smile no longer held power over her, for she had seen through his deceit and cruelty. Hiyori's heart brimmed with grief and anger, but she knew that her actions now would shape the future of Wano.

Her brother, Momonosuke, had suffered under Orochi's oppression, manipulated by the traitor Kanjuro, who had twisted his innocent mind. The weight of her family's pain propelled her forward, pushing aside any doubts or fears. The ghosts of her fallen kin watched over her, their spirits urging her to take action.

As the wind whispered through the bamboo grove, Hiyori stepped forward, her steps echoing with purpose. Her voice trembled with raw emotion, yet carried a strength that could not be broken.

"Orochi, your reign of terror ends now," Hiyori declared, her voice cutting through the tense silence. "For my parents, who sacrificed their lives for our people. For my brother, who suffered under your tyranny. For the countless lives you've crushed and the dreams you've shattered, I will be the instrument of justice."

The room grew heavy with anticipation as Orochi's eyes narrowed, realizing the gravity of the moment. Hatred and fear danced in his gaze, but Hiyori remained unyielding, her resolve unbreakable.

With a swift, fluid motion, she lunged forward, her blade aimed at Orochi's heart. Time seemed to slow as their destinies converged in that single moment. The clash of steel resonated through the chamber as Hiyori's determination clashed against Orochi's desperation.

A brief struggle ensued, but Hiyori's righteous fury empowered her every movement. With each strike, memories of her parents' love and sacrifice surged through her veins. She fought not only for vengeance but to honor their legacy and preserve the legacy of the Kozuki clan.

In a final, decisive blow, Hiyori's blade found its mark, piercing Orochi's heart. The room fell silent, save for Orochi's gasp of disbelief. As his life force drained away, Hiyori's eyes remained fixed on his fading form. It was a bittersweet victory, for the weight of her actions could never be fully lifted, but a new chapter for Wano had begun.

As Orochi's body fell lifeless to the ground, Hiyori breathed a heavy sigh of relief, her heart burdened yet liberated. She knew that her journey was far from over, for the road to true justice was a winding and arduous one. But in that moment, she had taken a crucial step towards reclaiming Wano's freedom and restoring honor to her family's name.

With newfound strength, Hiyori turned her gaze to the horizon, her eyes shining with resilience and hope. The people of Wano would rise again, united under the banner of the Kozuki clan, as they fought to rebuild their land and forge a future free from oppression.

In that pivotal moment, Kozuki Hiyori became not just a vessel of revenge but a beacon of hope, carrying the hopes and dreams of her people forward as she embraced her destiny as a true heir of Wano.

I'll repost this to your I mean the Meeyori oh FFS LMFAO, I MEAN THE HIYORI FC TOO! ITS LITERALLY MUSCLE MEMORY, INSTINCT! SMH!

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
But yeah just as a treat for you @Hiyori, I got the bot to write a scenario of Hiyori killing Orochi instead! Just like Oda, I also forgot to mention Ame No Habakiri and make it relevant, so its canon too then!:

In the heart of Wano, amidst the chaos and suffering, Kozuki Hiyori stood resolute. Determination burned in her eyes as she gripped the blade of her father, Kozuki Oden, tightly in her hand. The weight of her mission bore heavily on her shoulders—to avenge her murdered parents, protect her abused brother, and bring justice to her beloved Wano people.

Kurozumi Orochi, the man responsible for the destruction that had befallen their land, stood before her. His wicked smile no longer held power over her, for she had seen through his deceit and cruelty. Hiyori's heart brimmed with grief and anger, but she knew that her actions now would shape the future of Wano.

Her brother, Momonosuke, had suffered under Orochi's oppression, manipulated by the traitor Kanjuro, who had twisted his innocent mind. The weight of her family's pain propelled her forward, pushing aside any doubts or fears. The ghosts of her fallen kin watched over her, their spirits urging her to take action.

As the wind whispered through the bamboo grove, Hiyori stepped forward, her steps echoing with purpose. Her voice trembled with raw emotion, yet carried a strength that could not be broken.

"Orochi, your reign of terror ends now," Hiyori declared, her voice cutting through the tense silence. "For my parents, who sacrificed their lives for our people. For my brother, who suffered under your tyranny. For the countless lives you've crushed and the dreams you've shattered, I will be the instrument of justice."

The room grew heavy with anticipation as Orochi's eyes narrowed, realizing the gravity of the moment. Hatred and fear danced in his gaze, but Hiyori remained unyielding, her resolve unbreakable.

With a swift, fluid motion, she lunged forward, her blade aimed at Orochi's heart. Time seemed to slow as their destinies converged in that single moment. The clash of steel resonated through the chamber as Hiyori's determination clashed against Orochi's desperation.

A brief struggle ensued, but Hiyori's righteous fury empowered her every movement. With each strike, memories of her parents' love and sacrifice surged through her veins. She fought not only for vengeance but to honor their legacy and preserve the legacy of the Kozuki clan.

In a final, decisive blow, Hiyori's blade found its mark, piercing Orochi's heart. The room fell silent, save for Orochi's gasp of disbelief. As his life force drained away, Hiyori's eyes remained fixed on his fading form. It was a bittersweet victory, for the weight of her actions could never be fully lifted, but a new chapter for Wano had begun.

As Orochi's body fell lifeless to the ground, Hiyori breathed a heavy sigh of relief, her heart burdened yet liberated. She knew that her journey was far from over, for the road to true justice was a winding and arduous one. But in that moment, she had taken a crucial step towards reclaiming Wano's freedom and restoring honor to her family's name.

With newfound strength, Hiyori turned her gaze to the horizon, her eyes shining with resilience and hope. The people of Wano would rise again, united under the banner of the Kozuki clan, as they fought to rebuild their land and forge a future free from oppression.

In that pivotal moment, Kozuki Hiyori became not just a vessel of revenge but a beacon of hope, carrying the hopes and dreams of her people forward as she embraced her destiny as a true heir of Wano.

I'll repost this to your I mean the Meeyori oh FFS LMFAO, I MEAN THE HIYORI FC TOO! ITS LITERALLY MUSCLE MEMORY, INSTINCT! SMH!
that’s beautiful, Oda could never :finally:

especially the last paragraph oml

G

Gorosei Informer

ooooh i remember seeing these before, i don’t like YamaHiyo but the arts by them aren’t bad!
Aye for sure! I love this side of Hiyori in them, her expressions especially too! I feel she would potentially get along well with Bruunhilde from Record of Ragnarok as both of them have had to play similar roles of having to endure absolute nonense, tyranny, corruption and BS in general and put on that old fake smile and poker face, whilst conspiring against their tyrants in secret. Also Bruun has absolutely h ilarious expressions, which these Hiyori arts remind me of too hahaha!:

Its a shame the arts had to come from a YamaHiyo shipper as you said, I realised afterwards that's who they're from unfortunately, it made my skin crawl when I realised lmao. So many things wrong with that and to unpack but I won't ofc lol.

I'm so glad at how Toei really did her justice in her iconic moment recently vs Orochi though! Can't wait to see how they handle her end of arc scenes too! That grand speech and everything ofc!

:zosmug::kata::ace::emohiyo:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Aye for sure! I love this side of Hiyori in them, her expressions especially too! I feel she would potentially get along well with Bruunhilde from Record of Ragnarok as both of them have had to play similar roles of having to endure absolute nonense, tyranny, corruption and BS in general and put on that old fake smile and poker face, whilst conspiring against their tyrants in secret. Also Bruun has absolutely h ilarious expressions, which these Hiyori arts remind me of too hahaha!:

Its a shame the arts had to come from a YamaHiyo shipper as you said, I realised afterwards that's who they're from unfortunately, it made my skin crawl when I realised lmao. So many things wrong with that and to unpack but I won't ofc lol.

I'm so glad at how Toei really did her justice in her iconic moment recently vs Orochi though! Can't wait to see how they handle her end of arc scenes too! That grand speech and everything ofc!

:zosmug::kata::ace::emohiyo:
i’m excited for all the festival scenes and scenes after luffy and zoro wake up, but i probably won’t check out the last episode, i meme about it a lot but tbh i still feel like the last wano chapter was so pathetic, including her speech
:saden:

yesssss i really feel like Hiyori could have been way more popular and memorable even compared to a lot of the other arc princesses if Oda let her character shine a bit more like this. She’s so headstrong even compared to Momo and it’s obvious that she takes such great characteristics from her parents.

Someone in the comments of that reddit post said Yamato deserved the “title” of Oden like mf? Oden isn’t a title he was a real (in OP 😆) dude who lived not too long ago and is still mourned by family and friends? Honestly that’s the part i hate most about Yamato wanting to be Oden and no one calls them out for it. There’s actual pain and loss tied to his name for Momo, Hiyori, and the scabbards but Yamato just comes in and acts like she can just take over that slot for herself
Oda should have combined Hiyori's and Yamato's characters into one

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Oda should have combined Hiyori's and Yamato's characters into one
that could be cool :emohiyo:

i still believe that Yamato should have been introduced in Act 2, instead of Kawamatsu in the cell it could have been her, like just imagine instead of him a giant ice wolf steps out of the cell as Yamato’s introduction. Plus it would have been a really good motive to fully join the alliance