This came out in wings "friends and familiar "
pack and she is grouped in Zoro's line
:pepebusi:
:cheers:

but i must establish that this is a (romantic) ZoHiyo free zone

Last edited:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
My only complaint is that Hiyori doesn't seem quite as racist as Zoro which really makes it hard for me to believe in the ship
my complaint is that he just don’t love her. it’s undeniable she’s into him but there’s 0 (romantic) reciprocation no matter how you look at it, so there’s really no romantic chemistry between them because of that.

my complaint is that he just don’t love her. it’s undeniable she’s into him but there’s 0 reciprocation no matter how you look at it, so there’s really no romantic chemistry between them because of that.
I like to use the same cope I use with Luffy and Hancock- That he just has priorities.
I feel that once they become the PK and WSS respectively they're probably going to settle down and have kids or something.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I like to use the same cope I use with Luffy and Hancock- That he just has priorities.
i mean that’s just kind of true, both Luffy/Zoro obviously care about Hancock/Hiyori, but they’re not shown to be romantically interested in the slightest.

maybe they’ll settle down but i don’t get that vibe from them, my ideal ending is just that the crew sails off to find the next adventure

i mean that’s just kind of true, both Luffy/Zoro obviously care about Hancock/Hiyori, but they’re not shown to be romantically interested in the slightest.

maybe they’ll settle down but i don’t get that vibe from them, my ideal ending is just that the crew sails off to find the next adventure
Maybe, maybe not
We know this was the case with Roger though so I can see Oda doing it, at least with Luffy.

Man she was one of the best things of that disastrous arc and she made up to one of my favourites characters i felt sad how things with zoro and her ended up she had feelings for him I kind of think zoro felt something for her eventhough he didn't showed it but it just that loda don't want romantic stuffs though I don't know what will happen in a future and if loda can explore that relationship