๐Ÿ‘– Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh man dont remind me, ๐Ÿ‘– fans been using his saying he would win as word of god and confirmation that he would :milaugh:
At the beginning Gojo looked really broken that statement low key looked like confirmation by that point but I do remember that Sukuna didnโ€™t really give him that much attention and the author intentionally left the audience in the dark in regards to his limits. Makes sense, what doesnโ€™t make sense is Gojoโ€™s hax that stuff is confusing.
Post automatically merged:

CRY BITCH

WOJO >>>>> SUKUNA
Idk if I would be saying Wojo when the man got packed like he did lol and I only seen a small part of this show.

At the beginning ๐Ÿ‘– looked really broken that statement low key looked like confirmation by that point but I do remember that Sukuna didnโ€™t really give him that much attention and the author intentionally left the audience in the dark in regards to his limits. Makes sense, what doesnโ€™t make sense is ๐Ÿ‘–โ€™s hax that stuff is confusing.
Post automatically merged:

Idk if I would be saying Wojo when the man got packed like he did lol and I only seen a small part of this show.
The simple way of explaining Gojo's hax is this:

But Sukuna figured a way to ''touch this''.​

Throw on a poll please.

Time to show you guys why it's ๐Ÿ‘–>Sukuna.

I'll start with the obvious.
๐Ÿ‘– literally says he can take him out. Right in front of Sukuna. And Sukuna keeps his mouth shut right there.
Gege, the author calls Satoru ๐Ÿ‘– the strongest character in the show, after showing how full power Sukuna looks like.
Chapter 3. Full power Ryomen Sukuna shown.
Chapter 16, the author calls ๐Ÿ‘– THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE MANGA.

Moving on. I'll be talking about the switch in Sukuna's attitude after having found out that Megumi is a ten shadow curse user.

Sukuna goes from trying to kill him

however after figuring out that Megumi is a ten shadows user
Sukuna is concerned with him and saves him and wants to keep him alive, going so far as to even save Yuji. From a person who didn't care at all about anyone, and even tried killing Megumi himself, to carrying about Megumi's well being.

Now why would a man like Sukuna do that? Pretty obvious. We got an answer to it recently.

Years and years ago, the Zenin and ๐Ÿ‘– family heads killed each other. The heads had the powers that ๐Ÿ‘– and Megumi have.
Sukuna as a curse that has traversed ages and ages is fully aware of such a situation. That is the reason he is keeping Megumi alive. Sukuna is basing it on history repeating itself. He plans to use Megumi to defeat ๐Ÿ‘–, because he himself is incapable of it.

Sukuna is incapable of beating ๐Ÿ‘–.

And he himself knows that. That's why he is cultivating Megumi to take out ๐Ÿ‘–, basing it on the ordeal that took place many years ago. Does Sukuna strike anyone like a guy who would plan ahead if the obstacle in his way was weaker than him? Definitely not. Sukuna knows that he cannot beat ๐Ÿ‘–.

With the birth of ๐Ÿ‘– the balance of the world was altered. Curses and curse users went into hiding because of him

If he should fall humanity is doomed

Curses worth up to 8 or 9 fingers of Sukuna
were shitting themselves at the thought of stalling ๐Ÿ‘– for a minute.
Suguru Geto, someone who is capable of assessing curses and how they stack up to Sukuna's fingers, informs the curses that in order to win the war they need to immobilize ๐Ÿ‘– and make an ally of Sukuna. Pay attention to how it is worded. Geto says they need to fulfill two conditions. Immobilizing ๐Ÿ‘– and getting SUkuna on their side. That means that if they only fulfill one, i.e. get Sukuna on their side but do not immobilize ๐Ÿ‘– or remove him from the fight they cannot win. Even with Sukuna and multiple special grade curses they cannot win against ๐Ÿ‘–

Why you may ask?

What's wrong Sukuna stans??

๐Ÿ‘– puts your boy 6 feet under.​
ooof :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Smoking that ๐Ÿ‘– Pack

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
The og voters for 2 years before the leaks were made common knowledge.

Hold this L, Gojo garrison
:kuzanshut:
@Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @Reign @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @BangOO๐Ÿ… @CartoonHeroes @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Power @ZoroMazino @Seth @Halyup @Amparezy @Chocolatemuppet @Blother Fertitta @Jaguark101 @BeardedDragon @Keeper @Sslayer @Croci @Luffy bin Dragon @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhulu @MUUGEN @park_min young @Goodman Grey @CrispyTokwa @JayKitetsu @kyokasuigetsu00

:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risiup:

Rejoice those who had realised true greatness from the start for the Fake Fraudulent Era is officially over,
:cheers:
Congrats

@Luslec @RayanOO @Nidai_Kitetsu @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobra ? I think you jumped ship bich...
@Debanv @ReggieZoldyck21 @lsrafil @EmperorKinyagi @Oblivion @Welkin @Shishi @SevenSamurai @Rhea @m0nst3Rx @Law-sama @SLC_Girl @matt245 @Suave Slav @Meowy @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Underworld Broker @Medieval Era @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Enzo @meho_meho @Raganio @Taixu @Warine @LeMillion1999 @kapuis

For the 7th and last time, this time for Official I can finally say-

Now let's all respect the Pinnacle of Jujustu, The Narrated Honoured One, The King of Curses that ruled over the golden age of Jujustu with an Iron Fist,
Ryomen Sukuna

:steef:

Fodder number 1

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The og voters for 2 years before the leaks were made common knowledge.

Hold this L, ๐Ÿ‘– garrison
:kuzanshut:
@Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @Reign @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @BangOO๐Ÿ… @CartoonHeroes @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Power @ZoroMazino @Seth @Halyup @Amparezy @Chocolatemuppet @Blother Fertitta @Jaguark101 @BeardedDragon @Keeper @Sslayer @Croci @Luffy bin Dragon @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhulu @MUUGEN @park_min young @Goodman Grey @CrispyTokwa @JayKitetsu @kyokasuigetsu00

:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risiup:

Rejoice those who had realised true greatness from the start for the Fake Fraudulent Era is officially over,
:cheers:
Congrats

@Luslec @RayanOO @Nidai_Kitetsu @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobra ? I think you jumped ship bich...
@Debanv @ReggieZoldyck21 @lsrafil @EmperorKinyagi @Oblivion @Welkin @Shishi @SevenSamurai @Rhea @m0nst3Rx @Law-sama @SLC_Girl @matt245 @Suave Slav @Meowy @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Underworld Broker @Medieval Era @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Enzo @meho_meho @Raganio @Taixu @Warine @LeMillion1999 @kapuis

For the 7th and last time, this time for Official I can finally say-

Now let's all respect the Pinnacle of Jujustu, The Narrated Honoured One, The King of Curses that ruled over the golden age of Jujustu with an Iron Fist,
Ryomen Sukuna

:steef:

Congrats fodder and bite me.