Future Events 1044 Has Convinced Me (A ZKK Denier) That ZKK Is Coming. Here’s Why.

"Monsters" One-Shot is Canon
Oda confirmed that Ryuma from that One-Shot is exactly the same from One Piece
However he said that Garp from his One-Shot isn't same as Garp from One Piece

Monsters is only One-Shot that is Canon
You think Ryuma saving People isn't Canon?
Him slaying Dragon isn't Canon?
Him being Strongest Swordsman in his time isn't Canon?

Ofc that One-Shot is part of One Piece
bro i said yes he is canon, but Zoro and Ryuma is two different person

Zoro's big moment at the end of wano will be against the WG fleet.

In TB, Luffy beat moria but zoro had a big moment against a different big villain(kuma). Same thing's going to happen in wano. After kaido falls, the SSG(paralleling kuma) will storm wano.

Everyone else will be too weak to fight. Then Zoro will have his awakening(whatever that is) and fend off the admiral or whatever. They will see that wano still has someone strong to defend it and will retreat. Zoro will thereby be recognized as the next ryuma as he defended wano from foreign invaders just as ryuma did.
Post automatically merged:

we already had 2 nearly full chapters on Luffy vs kaido. 1037 and 1042.

We really don't need to drag this out.
I liked it until u started to fantasize about Zoro fending off admiral. Although it could happen if he's casual tho.
yeah my theories are wrong
everyone loves to jab at me for that
It's just teasing. Many like ur theories me included

Ryuma "The King", he doesn't know it himself
But He is "Swordsman who carries The World's Greatest Warrior's Soul"

ZKK Haters will tremble in fear, deep down they know what's coming
Glad you changed your mind now
Ryuma doesnt know it himself

The moon unaware of the Dawn

Zoros deffo coming back with a power up to kill kaido.

It's basically shows why zoro is definitely getting up with a power up.

Let's start with the most important panel

Death is what completes a person

And weve literally seen this happen
Not only someone "die" but get a power up and come back stronger.

Let's jump straight to the obvious example

LUFFY

Here luffy becomes complete after death.

First he dies

Death completes a person

Then he comes back stronger and awakens as the Warrior of liberation

As nika

Now funnily enough the exact same thing happened (albeit on a smaller scale)
To sanji

Remember Death completes a person

SANJI

Sanji should have been dead here to the brachio snake
Queen even expects him to be so when he drops him

But no once again

He awakens instead this time
It's the Warrior of Science

And he now has an exoskeleton awakened

And finally we have zoro

Finally we have zoro faced with a reaper a literal manifestation of death after taking x2 of what he took since the roof.
With both chopper and franky questioning if he is going to or is dead.

A coincidence that he is also going through death ?

Of course not

As kaido said death completes a person.

Zoro is also getting up stronger than before
Probably with his own
Warrior of Chapter like the other 2 have had.
Whether it be Warrior of death/hell/wano whatever that remains to be seen
But he will get stronger
A black enma is probably on its way.

Zoro is by no means done.

On a side note as far as the actual power up he's getting is
The best place to look is this colour page

Where so far Robins demon form
Luffys nika hair
Sanji is apparently a cyborg

So maybe zoro has something to do with the zelda/link chap.
Link travels thru time meet a princess and kills a dragon

Wow @AdmiralKinyagi that'd make you like the 4th Sanji fan who is onboard with ZKK on worstgen

It's gonna happen and it'll be a goated moment :steef:
Who are the other 3 ?

Now, I’ve been a ZKK denier for as long as the theory has been around. However, a few key details this week have convinced me that it’s probably coming, and that I have been a fool all long.

These points I’m about to make are incredibly strong when you consider that Kaido is the only major antagonist in Wano still standing.

1. Zoro Is Still Asleep, And Narratively Oda Is Obviously Saving Him For Something

We were shown Sanji reawakening, Law and Kidd reacting to Luffy’s “death” and Gear 5, Yamato’s reaction to Luffy being Joyboy, and some Marco action as well. Those five (Sanji/Law/Kidd/Marco/Yamato) are the biggest players on the alliance’s side other than Zoro and Luffy. The strange fact that Zoro was not highlighted, taken together with the reaper/death thread being unresolved, is clearly an indication that Zoro is being saved. He is almost certainly getting more content in upcoming chapters.

2. The Warrior Titles

We’ve had a chapter for Sanji titled “Warrior of Science,” and a chapter for Luffy titled “Warrior of Liberation.” Now, while this could be a coincidence, I think this is clearly setup for Zoro to get something similar. And since the only remaining antagonist is Kaido, who else could Zoro fight at this point in his “Warrior” chapter?

3. The Exact Gaps Between Luffy/Zoro/Sanji Are Usually Presented As Ambiguous, But They Are Not Right Now

I could write a large essay on this, but Oda usually likes to make the “gap in the monster trio” ambiguous. Is Zoro closer to Luffy? Or is Zoro closer to Sanji? There are many moments in the story where Oda will portray a Luffy/Zoro combat dynamic, but then just a few chapters later portray a Zoro/Sanji combat dynamic. This is done intentionally to keep fans debating as to how Zoro compares to both. Right now, however, things are not ambiguous at all. Luffy is *clearly* much stronger than Zoro, with even the most religious Zoro fans admitting Luffy is ahead. This is a more subtle point than the previous two, but is also a strong indication that Zoro content is incoming, in order to make him seem closer to Luffy.

These three points, taken together with all the previous evidence for ZKK, have convinced me that it’s going to happen.

Also, I really really hate certain people in the community like KOL and a lot of them are ZKK deniers. I want to watch them suffer in agony.
Yeah there is something fishy about zoro.
Back then the foreshadow of zoro really many had been shown, but now he just forgotten.
And the gap between luffy and his right hand for now really far if oda nls dijjb$

"Monsters" One-Shot is Canon
Oda confirmed that Ryuma from that One-Shot is exactly the same from One Piece
However he said that Garp from his One-Shot isn't same as Garp from One Piece

Monsters is only One-Shot that is Canon
You think Ryuma saving People isn't Canon?
Him slaying Dragon isn't Canon?
Him being Strongest Swordsman in his time isn't Canon?

Ofc that One-Shot is part of One Piece
Except Monsters takes place in the Wild West, not Wano.

Look at the buildings, and the characters. Not a single Japanese architecture to be found. Cyrano is the stereotypical design for a wild western villain. Got the long blonde haired bartender working in the bar with the old saloon doors, with many of the buildings having those style of doors. The Dragon is of Western origin.

Please tell me. Out of scenery and character design, what exactly screams Wano for you?

Last edited: