Future Events 1044 Has Convinced Me (A ZKK Denier) That ZKK Is Coming. Here’s Why.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly I'm kinda done with this ZKK topic. Everyone on this site is profoundly toxic about it to the point to where I question if ZKK believers legitimately believe in it or if they're just trolling.

I could write an entire paragraph about why ZKK makes no sense and someone will just quote me saying

and I honestly just don't want to have these interactions anymore.
It makes complete sense. And it's happening

Zoro has already done everything he can
can you just not read about the mink medicine
he had his 1v1
Kaido literally 1 shot luffy at the start of the arc (relative to zoro) aka kaido can 1 shot zoro
Kaido and Big Mom couldn't 1 shot Zoro with the combination attack so stop the BS.

Why can't he do more Zoro? What is stopping Oda?

The truth is there's nothing stopping him. There are certain fans that doesn't want him to do anything more with Zoro for whatever reason they have.

If he was done with Zoro then he wouldn't have hinted at Zoro creating a black blade or have him encounter Death.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Honestly I'm kinda done with this ZKK topic. Everyone on this site is profoundly toxic about it to the point to where I question if ZKK believers legitimately believe in it or if they're just trolling.

I could write an entire paragraph about why ZKK makes no sense and someone will just quote me saying
The thing is when it comes to theories you are the last person to call someone out on a theory that doesn't make any sense. You know this, right?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yeah my theories are wrong
everyone loves to jab at me for that
ZKK lives on until Kaido is not killed and I say killed because Kaido is not someone you can beat, liberate or send to prison.

Kaido repeatedly said that simply "beating" him won't change much. Also this talk about "there can't be two dragons" or "Death is what completes a person".

These are only a few of the reasons why ZKK lives on and there are a few more strong cases for it. Don't let Luffy finally getting his victory cloud ur judgment on Kaido's departure.

Luffy can prove his dominance/beat Kaido and ZKK can still happen and both Luffy and Zoro get their achievements without interrupting each other.

ZKK lives on until Kaido is not killed and I say killed because Kaido is not someone you can beat, liberate or send to prison.

Kaido repeatedly said that simply "beating" him won't change much. Also this talk about "there can't be two dragons" or "Death is what completes a person".

These are only a few of the reasons why ZKK lives on and there are a few more strong cases for it. Don't let Luffy finally getting his victory cloud ur judgment on Kaido's departure.

Luffy can prove his dominance/beat Kaido and ZKK can still happen and both Luffy and Zoro get their achievements without interrupting each other.
If Zoro is truly done?
Then why we didn't get his full backstory?
why it was mentioned that he looks similar to Ryuma?
Why did he get consecutive small panels for 4 chapters n then disappeared?
Why did he see a character resembling Grim Reaper?
ZKK lives on

I've been reading through some of these posts and I just want to make sure I understand some people thought process correctly.

Luffy is defeated and killed on the rooftop. Luffy died, his voice disappears that indicate he was dead. Then instantly returns because if it's new devil fruit power that didn't exist before or at least not before Wano war and that's fine.

Yet, Zoro awaking and returning to fight Kaido is nonsense because of his condition even though all the medicine did was just double the pain and Zoro's known for his endurance and high pain tolerance.

:crazwhat:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I've been reading through some of these posts and I just want to make sure I understand some people thought processed correctly.

Luffy is defeated and killed on the rooftop. Luffy died, his voice disappears that indicate he was dead. Then instantly returns because if it's new devil fruit power that didn't exist before or at least not before Wano war and that's fine.

Yet, Zoro awaking and returning to fight Kaido is nonsense because of his condition even though all the medicine did was just double the pain and Zoro's known for his endurance and high pain tolerance.

It was ridiculous even then. Luffy was getting clapped time after time, eating meat or shit or just waking up with a new power-up but once Zoro does something it causes an uproar. That's just pure bias and hate towards Zoro's character.

I've been reading through some of these posts and I just want to make sure I understand some people thought processed correctly.

Even if Luffy loses for the 6th times and awakened Gear 6 nobody will bat an eye and even if they do, they will be criticised as OP haters and Zoro enduring the two times pain and waking up somehow makes you a delusional fan

Zoro's big moment at the end of wano will be against the WG fleet.

In TB, Luffy beat moria but zoro had a big moment against a different big villain(kuma). Same thing's going to happen in wano. After kaido falls, the SSG(paralleling kuma) will storm wano.

Everyone else will be too weak to fight. Then Zoro will have his awakening(whatever that is) and fend off the admiral or whatever. They will see that wano still has someone strong to defend it and will retreat. Zoro will thereby be recognized as the next ryuma as he defended wano from foreign invaders just as ryuma did.
Post automatically merged:

I would agree, my only issue is that I think Gear 5 must have some absolutely insane drawback, and this is probably gonna be like Gear 4 vs Doffy where Luffy runs out at some point.
we already had 2 nearly full chapters on Luffy vs kaido. 1037 and 1042.

We really don't need to drag this out.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro's big moment at the end of wano will be against the WG fleet.

In TB, Luffy beat moria but zoro had a big moment against a different big villain(kuma). Same thing's going to happen in wano. After kaido falls, the SSG(paralleling kuma) will storm wano.

Everyone else will be too weak to fight. Then Zoro will have his awakening(whatever that is) and fend off the admiral or whatever. They will see that wano still has someone strong to defend it and will retreat. Zoro will thereby be recognized as the next ryuma as he defended wano from foreign invaders just as ryuma did.
Post automatically merged:

we already had 2 nearly full chapters on Luffy vs kaido. 1037 and 1042.

We really don't need to drag this out.
And if zoro defeats the people who are supposed to take kaido away what happened to kaido ? They wait until he gets up and kills everyone?