Future Events 1044 Has Convinced Me (A ZKK Denier) That ZKK Is Coming. Here’s Why.

There are no other options.

Edit: Before anyone gets it wrong, this picture of Luffy shows that he is not a samurai.
The last picture you can show is Luffy saying that the samurai are indeed strong. Because why is that dialogue important to Oda?

People have been mentioning the anniversary of the Mihawk fight. I would hate for Kaido to last another 6 or 7 chapters but maybe it'll happen and we'll get to reflect at that point.

Zoro will have another moment in the arc but nothing confirms that it will be related to kaido, more then likely it will be related to black blade because there are actual evidence that support that unlike zkk, again and having a named chapter doesn't mean it needs to connect with kaido, zoro can have a chapter named warrior of death where he fight death itself, that actually makes more sense then this :milaugh:

Oda showing zoro with luffy and sanji has been forever, but it happens only one time in an arc , he was in the rooftop with luffy and then came down to fight king, he already filled these two criterias for this arc, people here really like to push an agenda without any reasoning behind that AT ALL.

A AdmiraLtard mixed with a Zorotard…..I’d be embarrassed to be a blood relative of yours

Those are some nasty genes right there

We’ve had a chapter for Sanji titled “Warrior of Science,” and a chapter for Luffy titled “Warrior of Liberation.” Now, while this could be a coincidence, I think this is clearly setup for Zoro to get something
“0h mY g0D S4njI aNd LuFFy g0T s0m3th1NG c00l wH4t Ab0UT Z0r0?”

Zoro clowns crying about Sanji fans wanting Sanji to be like Zoro (Don’t insult us)
Meanwhile they have a problem when we say Sanji will get ACoC

Pitiful bias from Pitiful hypocrites
Post automatically merged:

ZKK won’t happen
Get a job
Good day

J

Joy D. MADS

Now, I’ve been a ZKK denier for as long as the theory has been around. However, a few key details this week have convinced me that it’s probably coming, and that I have been a fool all long.

These points I’m about to make are incredibly strong when you consider that Kaido is the only major antagonist in Wano still standing.

1. Zoro Is Still Asleep, And Narratively Oda Is Obviously Saving Him For Something

We were shown Sanji reawakening, Law and Kidd reacting to Luffy’s “death” and Gear 5, Yamato’s reaction to Luffy being Joyboy, and some Marco action as well. Those five (Sanji/Law/Kidd/Marco/Yamato) are the biggest players on the alliance’s side other than Zoro and Luffy. The strange fact that Zoro was not highlighted, taken together with the reaper/death thread being unresolved, is clearly an indication that Zoro is being saved. He is almost certainly getting more content in upcoming chapters.

2. The Warrior Titles

We’ve had a chapter for Sanji titled “Warrior of Science,” and a chapter for Luffy titled “Warrior of Liberation.” Now, while this could be a coincidence, I think this is clearly setup for Zoro to get something similar. And since the only remaining antagonist is Kaido, who else could Zoro fight at this point in his “Warrior” chapter?

3. The Exact Gaps Between Luffy/Zoro/Sanji Are Usually Presented As Ambiguous, But They Are Not Right Now

I could write a large essay on this, but Oda usually likes to make the “gap in the monster trio” ambiguous. Is Zoro closer to Luffy? Or is Zoro closer to Sanji? There are many moments in the story where Oda will portray a Luffy/Zoro combat dynamic, but then just a few chapters later portray a Zoro/Sanji combat dynamic. This is done intentionally to keep fans debating as to how Zoro compares to both. Right now, however, things are not ambiguous at all. Luffy is *clearly* much stronger than Zoro, with even the most religious Zoro fans admitting Luffy is ahead. This is a more subtle point than the previous two, but is also a strong indication that Zoro content is incoming, in order to make him seem closer to Luffy.

These three points, taken together with all the previous evidence for ZKK, have convinced me that it’s going to happen.

Also, I really really hate certain people in the community like KOL and a lot of them are ZKK deniers. I want to watch them suffer in agony.
:seriously:

Welcome:cheers:
If a full black blade was meant to come from the grim reaper plot and Zoro was meant to be done for the rest of the arc, Oda would have shown Zoro blackening his blade first and then being out cold before giving Luffy this insane powerup. It's usually Sanji, Zoro then Luffy in that order. But since that's no longer the case and his buff is coming after g5 he is definitely getting saved for something imho.:pepebusi:. Not saying it will be better than G5:pepestop: ⱼᵤₛₜ ᵧₑₜ.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now, I’ve been a ZKK denier for as long as the theory has been around. However, a few key details this week have convinced me that it’s probably coming, and that I have been a fool all long.

These points I’m about to make are incredibly strong when you consider that Kaido is the only major antagonist in Wano still standing.

1. Zoro Is Still Asleep, And Narratively Oda Is Obviously Saving Him For Something

We were shown Sanji reawakening, Law and Kidd reacting to Luffy’s “death” and Gear 5, Yamato’s reaction to Luffy being Joyboy, and some Marco action as well. Those five (Sanji/Law/Kidd/Marco/Yamato) are the biggest players on the alliance’s side other than Zoro and Luffy. The strange fact that Zoro was not highlighted, taken together with the reaper/death thread being unresolved, is clearly an indication that Zoro is being saved. He is almost certainly getting more content in upcoming chapters.

2. The Warrior Titles

We’ve had a chapter for Sanji titled “Warrior of Science,” and a chapter for Luffy titled “Warrior of Liberation.” Now, while this could be a coincidence, I think this is clearly setup for Zoro to get something similar. And since the only remaining antagonist is Kaido, who else could Zoro fight at this point in his “Warrior” chapter?

3. The Exact Gaps Between Luffy/Zoro/Sanji Are Usually Presented As Ambiguous, But They Are Not Right Now

I could write a large essay on this, but Oda usually likes to make the “gap in the monster trio” ambiguous. Is Zoro closer to Luffy? Or is Zoro closer to Sanji? There are many moments in the story where Oda will portray a Luffy/Zoro combat dynamic, but then just a few chapters later portray a Zoro/Sanji combat dynamic. This is done intentionally to keep fans debating as to how Zoro compares to both. Right now, however, things are not ambiguous at all. Luffy is *clearly* much stronger than Zoro, with even the most religious Zoro fans admitting Luffy is ahead. This is a more subtle point than the previous two, but is also a strong indication that Zoro content is incoming, in order to make him seem closer to Luffy.

These three points, taken together with all the previous evidence for ZKK, have convinced me that it’s going to happen.

Also, I really really hate certain people in the community like KOL and a lot of them are ZKK deniers. I want to watch them suffer in agony.
What the f

Kinyagi?
:usoprice:

Honestly I'm kinda done with this ZKK topic. Everyone on this site is profoundly toxic about it to the point to where I question if ZKK believers legitimately believe in it or if they're just trolling.

I could write an entire paragraph about why ZKK makes no sense and someone will just quote me saying

:suresure::suresure: monkey d theories is a loser, zkk is coming, cry more
and I honestly just don't want to have these interactions anymore.

Honestly I'm kinda done with this ZKK topic. Everyone on this site is profoundly toxic about it to the point to where I question if ZKK believers legitimately believe in it or if they're just trolling.

I could write an entire paragraph about why ZKK makes no sense and someone will just quote me saying

and I honestly just don't want to have these interactions anymore.
I already have written multiple paragraphs about why ZKK is stupid if you want to find them