Theory 10th Titanic Captain is Aokiji

Kuzan being the 10th titanic captain is a dogshit theory and I'll explain why briefly

Gatz : BB's FAMOUS 10 TITANIC CAPTAINS
> The captains are all famous and their identity was known to all as far back as early Dressrosa

Doffy : Kuzan where do you stand? What are you now? The rumors I hear aren't good
> Doffy is unsure about Kuzan's current statut and he only brings up rumors

Smoker : You wouldn't have Black Market connections now would you ?
> Smoker obviously doesn't know jackshit of Kuzan's current statut and definitely doesn't suspect a BB connection

G5 fodders : BLACK MARKET? HE'S A FORMER ADMIRAL ...
> Same as Smoker. They're even shocked at the thought he could be affiliated to such things
Average Assmiral fan L

I mean there's no copium since Kuzan bitched BB and his whole crew on his own so I couldn't care less what he's called lmfao.
But Gatz being aware there are 10 Titanic Captains while Doflamingo speaks of "rumors" and Smoker merely suspects black market connections IS a plothole
I don't care what Kuzan did or tried to do, at the end of the day he's still the 10th captain.
This was obvious to anyone that didn't have an immense agenda.

Yea no it wasn't. Hence why Oda didn't reveal it immediatly and it's still a plothole.
Anyway Kuzan is still stronger than BB and Oda made that clear so it's all fine.
Again the prediction wasn't that he's stronger or weaker than BB.
If you think that then that's fine even though I digress and the story backs me up on my digression, but the prediction was about Kuzan being the tenth captain.
You may think it's a plot hole, but why would Doflamingo and Smoker know or care about what BB's crew is doing?

Again the prediction wasn't that he's stronger or weaker than BB.
If you think that then that's fine even though I digress and the story backs me up on my digression, but the prediction was about Kuzan being the tenth captain.
You may think it's a plot hole, but why would Doflamingo and Smoker know or care about what BB's crew is doing?
Smoker didn't know anything about Kuzan's whereabouts though? While Gatz knew there were 10 Titanic Captains.
It's a plothole. How would a Marine not know Kuzan was a pirate when a freakin random announcer from Dressroosa does???
Unless you tell me nobody knew the identity of the 10th captain but that raises question as to how he knew there were 10 of them in the first place.

Smoker didn't know anything about Kuzan's whereabouts though? While Gatz knew there were 10 Titanic Captains.
It's a plothole. How would a Marine not know Kuzan was a pirate when a freakin random announcer from Dressroosa does???
Unless you tell me nobody knew the identity of the 10th captain but that raises question as to how he knew there were 10 of them in the first place.
I'd assume they figured there's 10 of them since they're called the Ten Titanic Captains. Just like you hear Yonkou and you know there are four of them even though you may not know them all.

Kuzan may have just laid low and done his own thing after he joined, making it so there are just rumours about him being number 10. Does that solve the plothole?
Post automatically merged:

After all, the name Ten Titanic Captains is the only reason we ourselves knew there were supposed to be 10 of them in the first place.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
God, so many plebs I usually see taking Ls in other threads are now confirmed L takers on paper.
Like get outta my future theories or discussion posts fucking agenda and copium kiddos.

Anyway gg, was a funny read :3

Kuzan being the 10th titanic captain is a dogshit theory and I'll explain why briefly

Gatz : BB's FAMOUS 10 TITANIC CAPTAINS
> The captains are all famous and their identity was known to all as far back as early Dressrosa

Doffy : Kuzan where do you stand? What are you now? The rumors I hear aren't good
> Doffy is unsure about Kuzan's current statut and he only brings up rumors

Smoker : You wouldn't have Black Market connections now would you ?
> Smoker obviously doesn't know jackshit of Kuzan's current statut and definitely doesn't suspect a BB connection

G5 fodders : BLACK MARKET? HE'S A FORMER ADMIRAL ...
> Same as Smoker. They're even shocked at the thought he could be affiliated to such things
:holdthisl:
Post automatically merged:

Yea no it wasn't. Hence why Oda didn't reveal it immediatly and it's still a plothole.
Anyway Kuzan is still stronger than BB and Oda made that clear so it's all fine.
It's not a plot hole. Aokiji was anyone but not marine: let go Robin twice, didn't kill Shraw Hats twice.

This guy have doubts in WG and want to leard truth of the world