FEELING
Tactics​
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.​
49%
51%​
JUDGING
PROSPECTING
Identity​
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.​
39%
61%​
ASSERTIVE
TURBULENT

S

Shuyaku

I switch between ISTP and ESTP according to tests (and myself), which is strange. i'm 50/50 as far as extroversion/introversion goes. I like quiet but don't mind being around someone interesting at all, i could talk for hours.

@Light D Lamperouge i bumped this thread cause i peeped you claiming Light is an something starting with I in an older comment chain of yours. That cannot possibly be accurate in the least lmfao. His social skills are too great.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I switch between ISTP and ESTP according to tests (and myself), which is strange. i'm 50/50 as far as extroversion/introversion goes. I like quiet but don't mind being around someone interesting at all, i could talk for hours.

@Light D Lamperouge i bumped this thread cause i peeped you claiming Light is an something starting with I in an older comment chain of yours. That cannot possibly be accurate in the least lmfao. His social skills are too great.
INTJ? I think he is that tbh.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Being an I doesn’t mean you lack social skills, it just means you prefer solitude.
Not too brag [too hard] I’m an INTJ but I was also the number 1 salesman in my market last quarter (70+ people) and will likely finish number 1 again this quarter. So personalities can be complex lol.

S

Shuyaku

Being an I doesn’t mean you lack social skills, it just means you prefer solitude.
Not too brag [too hard] I’m an INTJ but I was also the number 1 salesman in my market last quarter (70+ people) and will likely finish number 1 again this quarter. So personalities can be complex lol.
I know lol, just one of the many reasons, he's extremely driven, risk taking etc.

Congrats, btw.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Disagree, lol. Hard for me to label a master manipulator as that, compare him to L or Near in that regard to see the difference lol. I googled it and it seems to be quite the debate. :sanmoji: Decent arguments from both sides.
Yeah I saw that too. Eh, tbh I'll read more into it one of these days and see. Though having great social skills and preferring solitude isn't mutually exclusive.

S

Shuyaku

Yeah I saw that too. Eh, tbh I'll read more into it one of these days and see. Though having great social skills and preferring solitude isn't mutually exclusive.
True. I'd say i'm an example of the opposite. Mediocre at best social skills, but doesn't mean i like being alone lmfao. Trying to find character types is stupid but pretty fun for some reason.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lol. I didn't even see @Admiral Lee Hung and I said the same thing lmao.

True. I'd say i'm an example of the opposite. Mediocre at best social skills, but doesn't mean i like being alone lmfao. Trying to find character types is stupid but pretty fun for some reason.
Tbh, I am the first type. Not to brag or stuff, I got a lot of friends and know how to make friends and my social skills are good, but I prefer spending time alone. Not always of course but like at least 60:40.

I know lmao. It's so interesting.

Adventurer
ISFP-T

Mind
39% Extraverted
61% Introverted

Energy
49% Intuitive
51% Observant

Nature
35% Thinking
65% Feeling