16 Personality Types Test (MBTI)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Woah looks like my personality changed.

I don't know if this fits my forum behaviour yet, but it's what I got.

I feel like the questions of this test are thorough enough, there are many degrees of preferences so the answers are also meant to be accurate.

I'm not acknowledged about the way these tests are prepared however, but I will do research.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I was protagonist last time i did it

Fits by what i saw
Post automatically merged:

Also worth mentioning, we did that test on college and the results change over time as you change. So you might be something different than you were few months ago

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Also worth mentioning, we did that test on college and the results change over time as you change. So you might be something different than you were few months ago
interesting you brought this up, when I did this before I kept getting ISTJ
I used to read the descriptions and just cherry pick the ones that I feel like fits me and call it a day

But recently, I did the test a few times across a few websites and I'm consistently getting INTP across the board and the descriptions match me a lot better than ISTJ
not sure if I changed or I just mistyped myself at first

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
interesting you brought this up, when I did this before I kept getting ISTJ
I used to read the descriptions and just cherry pick the ones that I feel like fits me and call it a day

But recently, I did the test a few times across a few websites and I'm consistently getting INTP across the board and the descriptions match me a lot better than ISTJ
not sure if I changed or I just mistyped myself at first
Personality is fluctuate. The events of the day itself can change it for better or worst. If you do the test while you have a good day you would have different results than if you had a bad day.

I did a theory on college that human personality is like a cake.

There is a crust, always present, barely different. Traits we all share together - love, affection, friendship

There is creme(filling) - traits you add yourself based on life experience. Creme differs from person to person. It is what makes you, YOU

And finally toppings - traits you can have but also not nessecary. These traits are usually.ones you have for a period of time before they vanish on their own. Best example would be emo phase

And in my profession we focus on creme-filling when it comes to assisting people bcs those traits are easier to "fix" than crust ones

I am INFJ-A

64% introvert
59% intuitive
56% feeling
71% judging
58% assertive

Kinda shocked since I thought I was more extroverted but when I see the strength & weaknesses those are really spot on.

Your personality type is:
Defender
ISFJ-T

28% Extraverted
72% Introverted

67% Observant
33% Intuitive

43% Thinking
57% Feeling

58% Judging
42% Prospecting

39% Assertive