Break Week .

That's interesting and quite modest.
I see Zoro at 3.2Bil.
Sanji at 1.66Bil.
Hm, interesting, but I think it's a little too high for Cook. His should be 1.330 billion for now at least (having his above Katakuri's alone is pushing it, imo, and definitely not above Marco's or current Luffy's).

Your Zoro's bounty prediction is massive there at 3.2 billion (I have his between 2.12-2.5), but understandable due to double ZKK.

You think Luffy's will reach 4 billion?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'd rather he have 1.666, tbh. Aside from the obvious devil reference, we already got bounties with 4s on them with Weevil's, Luffy's and Kidd's already, whereas 6s are rarer.
It all depends on Oda's retarded fetish of meaning behind numbers. He likes this bs so casuals can call him Goda.

King will most likely have numbers that means something about him.

It all depends on Oda's retarded fetish of meaning behind numbers. He likes this bs so casuals can call him Goda.

King will most likely have numbers that means something about him.
Right.

Well, King is a Pteranodon, whose fossils were first found, I think, in 1870. So him having 1.870.000.000 is possible.

Also, the Kanji for his Japanese name (Kasai no King) is comprised of 2 letters. The first is written in 4 strokes, the second in 6. So, him having something like 1.460.000.000 is also possible.

Japan's most famous conflagration took place in 1657 and killed over 100k people, so King having 1.657.000.000 is also probable.

This is what I can think of at the moment.

higher than marco
1.6B King
1.3B queen fodder
1.0B jack

also sanji got close bounty with zoro because zoro bounty didint rise. sanji had to get extra bounty with catch with zoro still different is 10M lol.
dont worry after the wano bounty will be restore same as before. there will be massive gap between judges failure and zoro
Sanji has had just as much bounties as Zoro