Break Week .

Kaido will not die.
According to Oda Luffy doesnt kill his opponents, he beats his enemies by destroying their dreams. Kaido's dream is death, so he will not die.
Zoro doesnt kill his opponents on screen at least, as well. Yes he might have killed someone on a databook or whatever, but on screen he hasnt killed anyone.
Yamato and Momo will not kill anyone as well.
Oda holds his protagonists to a moral standard. Whoever thinks Luffy or Zoro will kill Kaido doesnt understand the story.
CP0 will use some super ultra high tech chains made by Vegapunk and throw Kaido next to Doffy's cell.
1. "Kaido wants to die so he won't" is the worst argument out there. He wanted the world's strongest army, he wanted to rule over Wano/New Onigashima, he wanted to find One Piece, and he wanted to start the greatest war the world has ever seen. The story starting with SAD being destroyed is about each of those falling through; obviously, losing here means that Kaido won't make it to the greatest battle. He does want to die pretty much the opposite of how he killed Oden and there are a few things that can happen:
- Luffy just keeps punching him and he decides to tap out. None of his seven defeats have stopped him but here he just gives up. Luffy won't occupy Wano so there won't be anyone to beat him up again, but he and his surviving subordinates will just lose their will to conquer.

- Kaido is forced to win at all costs again and this time he dies like a snake, which is punishment for him

- Kaido is killed in a way that celebrates the rise of the potential greatest pirate and greatest swordsman.

What else do you think can happen? And before you just try to deny that last one again because of what Kaido wants, remember that Buggy shows up better off each time he encounters Luffy, Ener got to the moon, and Lucci got promoted.

2. Speaking of CP0, you just made that up. They haven't said anything like that in 100 chapters. CP0 came with super restraints to lock up the loser of a battle they couldn't possibly win? There are at least three very strong members, the ones present are the no-names, but they came to Wano for action?

3. Luffy, Momo, and Yamato are not the type to kill. Zoro's not against it. Has he killed before? Yes. On panel? Yes. I don't know if you knew this, but Toei even recently featured that kill as an episode bump. They may not decide the story but whoever denies this as foreshadowing is just in denial.

1. "Kaido wants to die so he won't" is the worst argument out there. He wanted the world's strongest army, he wanted to rule over Wano/New Onigashima, he wanted to find One Piece, and he wanted to start the greatest war the world has ever seen. The story starting with SAD being destroyed is about each of those falling through; obviously, losing here means that Kaido won't make it to the greatest battle. He does want to die pretty much the opposite of how he killed Oden and there are a few things that can happen:
- Luffy just keeps punching him and he decides to tap out. None of his seven defeats have stopped him but here he just gives up. Luffy won't occupy Wano so there won't be anyone to beat him up again, but he and his surviving subordinates will just lose their will to conquer.

- Kaido is forced to win at all costs again and this time he dies like a snake, which is punishment for him

- Kaido is killed in a way that celebrates the rise of the potential greatest pirate and greatest swordsman.

What else do you think can happen? And before you just try to deny that last one again because of what Kaido wants, remember that Buggy shows up better off each time he encounters Luffy, Ener got to the moon, and Lucci got promoted.

2. Speaking of CP0, you just made that up. They haven't said anything like that in 100 chapters. CP0 came with super restraints to lock up the loser of a battle they couldn't possibly win? There are at least three very strong members, the ones present are the no-names, but they came to Wano for action?

3. Luffy, Momo, and Yamato are not the type to kill. Zoro's not against it. Has he killed before? Yes. On panel? Yes. I don't know if you knew this, but Toei even recently featured that kill as an episode bump. They may not decide the story but whoever denies this as foreshadowing is just in denial.
1.Kaido is on panel being jealous of Whitebeard for going out gloriously like that. He also on panel wanting Luffy to become JOYBOY. He wants a glorious death delivered by the chosen one and to go down like Whitebeard and Roger. And Luffy has to do the opposite, not kill him.

2. On CP0. There has to be somebody to arrest the villains, when its all said and done, and they are there to bring the marines in once its over.

3. I repeat there is no confirmed death by Zoro on panel. You can feed your delusion with vivre data book bullshit or something about toei showing fodder laying dead by Zoro (with not confirmed deaths) all you want, Zoro has NEVER killed a named character on panel, whether you like it or not.

1.Kaido is on panel being jealous of Whitebeard for going out gloriously like that. He also on panel wanting Luffy to become JOYBOY. He wants a glorious death delivered by the chosen one and to go down like Whitebeard and Roger. And Luffy has to do the opposite, not kill him.

2. On CP0. There has to be somebody to arrest the villains, when its all said and done, and they are there to bring the marines in once its over.

3. I repeat there is no confirmed death by Zoro on panel. You can feed your delusion with vivre data book bullshit or something about toei showing fodder laying dead by Zoro (with not confirmed deaths) all you want, Zoro has NEVER killed a named character on panel, whether you like it or not.
1. If Zoro kills Kaido, then Luffy doesn't. You didn't disagree with me lol.

2. It doesn't have to be CP0. It could be, but they went into this trying to do business with Orochi and even when the battle started, figured that the side with two emperors losing was impossible. So you have nothing to stand on with them capturing Kaido right now.

3. Lol, so Zoro kills on panel
And he also has been confirmed to kill a named character, from Baroque Works. But you're going to say that he hasn't done both at the same time before, because you're going to keep moving goalposts in order to disqualify the possibility of something new happening, even though Wano was stated to have a surprise ending. Toei, OP Magazine, Vivre Cards, and the One Piece Japanese website are all hinting for nothing, or have no idea what they're talking about. Everything we literally see is a coincidence.

1. If Zoro kills Kaido, then Luffy doesn't. You didn't disagree with me lol.

2. It doesn't have to be CP0. It could be, but they went into this trying to do business with Orochi and even when the battle started, figured that the side with two emperors losing was impossible. So you have nothing to stand on with them capturing Kaido right now.

3. Lol, so Zoro kills on panel
And he also has been confirmed to kill a named character, from Baroque Works. But you're going to say that he hasn't done both at the same time before, because you're going to keep moving goalposts in order to disqualify the possibility of something new happening, even though Wano was stated to have a surprise ending. Toei, OP Magazine, Vivre Cards, and the One Piece Japanese website are all hinting for nothing, or have no idea what they're talking about. Everything we literally see is a coincidence.
1) You are showing me a panel of him killing an animal not a named character being once again in your delusions
2) His confirmed death didnt even happen during the adventure or on panel. If you have to search sidenotes 20 years ago for confirmed character deaths it means Oda doesnt want to do it at all
3)Toei and those OP magazines werent hinting at nothing, they were hinting at Zoro doing his part against Kaido, which he did.

I personally think Kaido is going to jail like most Luffy's enemies.

1) You are showing me a panel of him killing an animal not a named character being once again in your delusions
2) His confirmed death didnt even happen during the adventure or on panel. If you have to search sidenotes 20 years ago for confirmed character deaths it means Oda doesnt want to do it at all
3)Toei and those OP magazines werent hinting at nothing, they were hinting at Zoro doing his part against Kaido, which he did.

I personally think Kaido is going to jail like most Luffy's enemies.
Not an animal, a dragon.

Weren't hinting at nothing. By way of double negatives, you're right. The only things I don't have these are the website quotes on Zoro in Wano (the Japanese site) and the new Vivre Card bit about Zoro slaying an oni. Like we saw Kaido just mention. But even if I screen capped those, you're in denial anyway right? You already said you're going off personal belief so this is a waste of time.

what about offpanel? why does it matter that it didnt (supposedly) happen on panel?

side notes? it got a mention in alabasta arc, its canon material. You forcing this about having to be "on panel" is just, as the other guy was saying, moving the goalpost.

side notes? it got a mention in alabasta arc, its canon material. You forcing this about having to be "on panel" is just, as the other guy was saying, moving the goalpost.
Why didnt Zoro kill Hyozo, Pica, Monet, Hatchan, T-Bone, Kaku, Mr 1 or the other tens of named fighters of he has fought ?
I will tell you why, because Oda has set a moral standard for the straw hat pirates including Zoro.
Now if you want to hold a footnote 20 years ago, above all the fights he has participated in, you can go ahead, and yes it is indeed canon, but do you know what is also cannon based on hundreds of fights ? The straw hat pirates do not murder people. Zpro as a straw hat pirate hasnt killed anyone.
I happen to believe that Oda will stick to this principle which has been established it this manga instead of that cannon footnote.

Why didnt Zoro kill Hyozo, Pica, Monet, Hatchan, T-Bone, Kaku, Mr 1 or the other tens of named fighters of he has fought ?
I will tell you why, because Oda has set a moral standard for the straw hat pirates including Zoro.
Now if you want to hold a footnote 20 years ago, above all the fights he has participated in, you can go ahead, and yes it is indeed canon, but do you know what is also cannon based on hundreds of fights ? The straw hat pirates do not murder people.
I happen to believe that Oda will stick to this principle which has been established it this manga instead of that cannon footnote.
its not a footnote jesus christ in heaven. just get over it, zoro has killed someone in the canon story. Even if it happens off panel, that shit is still legit.

and even if it would be true that he hasnt killed anyone (yet), that wouldnt automatically mean it cannot happen in the future. That would be a non-sequitur.

its not a footnote jesus christ in heaven. just get over it, zoro has killed someone in the canon story. Even if it happens off panel, that shit is still legit.

and even if it would be true that he hasnt killed anyone (yet), that wouldnt automatically mean it cannot happen in the future. That would be a non-sequitur.
It literally happened before the canon story not in the canon story.