Break Week .

Yes, but he is also a character who will be defeated in 2 chapters and maybe never appear again. Well, his flashback matters more storywise than his actions in the present.

I don’t really agree b/c mochi and dinosaurs are different, but if King was a a Katakuri clone…awesome.

Everyone flipped their shit over Katakuri, so why would 2 be bad?

Now, if King was a clone of say Foxy then………… actually I think I’d like that too

Yes, but he is also a character who will be defeated in 2 chapters and maybe never appear again. Well, his flashback matters more storywise than his actions in the present.
The fight already been past two chapters ....... lol
Marco not main cast, its Like expecting fujitora to defeat doflamingo instead of luffy.
Which shoulda happen but him fighting Luffy shown how good he was :kayneshrug:

The tall, slim, black leather with spikes, badass is katakuri, and now oda copied IT into king. So lame.

Katakuri even has fire attacks Like burning mochi

But katakuri had COC, unlike king, a better personality and his own story.

IT's Like oda listeNed to the whiny b***"* that wanted Zoro to show up in whole cake Island to fight katakuri, so he decided to make this lame clone king instead to please the fans of zoro
Queen is the cheap clone of Franky.

The big, wearing glasses, loves to dance, leader of delinquents, cyborg guy is Franky, and now Oda copied it into Queen. So lame

Queen can even shoot beam like Franky's Radical Beam.

But Franky has real robot with a BIG SWORD while Queen doesn't have any robot and only has small sword.

It is like Oda wanted to tell the readers that with Jinbe joining, Sanji is Franky level now thus Sanji vs lite Franky happening.

Then figured Queen would be his opponent and pushed the Queen is King level agenda and viceversa and that Oda would have lent them gag bounties xd
King and Queen have almost identical bounties and are portrayed side to side on multiple instances, Katakuri was elevated among all BM subordinates, was portrayed as the MC rival and even given CoC.
I have always said King and Queen were equal, long before the match ups were confirmed. The portrayal has always been clear.

King and Queen have almost identical bounties and are portrayed side to side on multiple instances, Katakuri was elevated among all BM subordinates, was portrayed as the MC rival and even given CoC.
I have always said King and Queen were equal, long before the match ups were confirmed. The portrayal has always been clear.
I know they have similar bounties but still their power levels looked radically different so far and the matter regarding the gag bounties was a way for some fans to anisinely forward their wrong vision of Zoro = Sanji therefore King = Queen xd

I know they have similar bounties but still their power levels looked radically different so far and the matter regarding the gag bounties was a way for some fans to anisinely forward their wrong vision of Zoro = Sanji therefore King = Queen xd
Power levels radically different in what possible way?
Are you basing that from a distracted throwing Momo, Sanji vs King, compared to serious end of arc, Sanji vs Queen or something else? Zoro said both paths would be difficult to get through, and both calamaties tried to sneak attack the opposite monster duo member only to be blocked. Queen doesn't defer to King.
There is nothing asinine about Zoro being closer to Sanji than Luffy, they were literally called his wings.

Power levels radically different in what possible way?
Are you basing that from a distracted throwing Momo, Sanji vs King, compared to serious end of arc, Sanji vs Queen or something else? Zoro said both paths would be difficult to get through, and both calamaties tried to sneak attack the opposite monster duo member only to be blocked. Queen doesn't defer to King.
There is nothing asinine about Zoro being closer to Sanji than Luffy, they were literally called his wings.
Well for instance the staggering difference in performance against Sanji they displayed respectively. Sanji is slowly wearing Queen down despite seemingly not landing so much damage but heh what would have happened if Sanji failed to wear his suit against King exactly? And it's not King was trying so hard either, that attack was looking rather basic.

Also they can be very well catalogued as wings yes but that is not necessarily equating to them being equal, it can very well simply mean second and third strongest at best.

Though I beg to differ since Zoro doesn't strike as inferior to Luffy so probably the comparison is not exactly like that. More a matter of who supports the captain the most.

Well for instance the staggering difference in performance against Sanji they displayed respectively. Sanji is slowly wearing Queen down despite seemingly not landing so much damage but heh what would have happened if Sanji failed to wear his suit against King exactly? And it's not King was trying so hard either, that attack was looking rather basic.

Also they can be very well catalogued as wings yes but that is not necessarily equating to them being equal, it can very well simply mean second and third strongest at best.

Though I beg to differ since Zoro doesn't strike as inferior to Luffy so probably the comparison is not exactly like that. More a matter of who supports the captain the most.
Sanji was literally throwing Momo across to Shinobu mid battle... He wouldn't have let himself get hit had he not been wearing his armor and being sloppy early arc, what if Apoo had slashed Zoro's throat instead of his chest, what if Yeti Cool brothers had killed Zoro while he was unconscious... early arc sloppiness shouldn't be used for power scaling.

Zoro is inferior to Luffy and trusts him to take on Kaido who he lamented that he couldn't even knock down, makes comments disparaging Pica as not being worth his captains time (but was worth his time etc. etc.) .

But then again you made the outrageous claim that King= base Kaido, so I'm not surprised you are trying to invent a giant chasm between King and Queen despite all evidence to the contrary.

Sanji was literally throwing Momo across to Shinobu mid battle... He wouldn't have let himself get hit had he not been wearing his armor and being sloppy early arc, what if Apoo had slashed Zoro's throat instead of his chest, what if Yeti Cool brothers had killed Zoro while he was unconscious... early arc sloppiness shouldn't be used for power scaling.
That looks like an excuse to me. He had plenty of time to dodge that hit but that did not occur. We hands down cannot even label it as cheap shot. Sanji's CoO is good enough to spot the danger and act accordingly and his hands weren't full.

Perhaps he miscalced the strike and thought he could afford it with the suit but that would have been careless then again.
Post automatically merged:

This is what happened, he had time to dodge then again: