A generation of weak men

Yes such as extremist twitter accounts. So that's why you have no idea of your ruling elite's true nature. interesting
Oh my fucking god...
Go to the Brazilian federal police website and read about the stuff the workers party and Lula was doing.
Post automatically merged:

Yes such as extremist twitter accounts. So that's why you have no idea of your ruling elite's true nature. interesting
You call me genocide apologist and yet licks the balls of true killers:commies.bravo.

B

Ballel

we live in times of deceit
There always was deceit. Centuries back people were brainwashed by the church and whenever they questioned things they were shut down and killed.
We live in better times today.

I would actually invite anyone who wants. I think we all would have good time... while those who cant live without comfort of city I believe still enjoy this life for day or two
I'd gladly accept that invitation but one question: what do you mean by ''comfort of city''?

well, you wont be able to chose. the good part after 100 years of such life, you will become god of a universe. since you will lose all natural senses you will be like on drugs. creating your own universes
eventually man will be extinct. and thats a reality that might happen for real... so maybe we are wrong for having more testosterone than we really need to in this modern world
Ok, on a second thought maybe I don't want to visit you. This stuff makes no sense lmao

yet licks the balls of true killers:commies.bravo
I don't. Stop putting words into my mouth.

There always was deceit. Centuries back people were brainwashed by the church and whenever they questioned things they were shut down and killed.
We live in better times today.

I'd gladly accept that invitation but one question: what do you mean by ''comfort of city''?

Ok, on a second thought maybe I don't want to visit you. This stuff makes no sense lmao

I don't. Stop putting words into my mouth.
I say you should stop doing to it me too.

You all are saying this stuff because you are too lazy to research about politics outside of traditional media.How the media talks about Bolsonaro's policy is grotesque,childish and just plain bullshit.Lula once gave an interview in some country in Africa while drunk and stinking of piss.Dilma couldn't talk,just like Biden.yet the media portrayed them as respectable intelectuals.
Back on topic:People nowadays don't know respect anymore.A sign of moral decay.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

I say you should doing to it me too.

You all are saying this stuff because you are too lazy to research about politics outside of traditional media.How the media talks about Bolsonaro's policy is grotesque,childish and just plain bullshit.Lula once gave an interview in some country in Africa while drunk and stinking of piss.Dilma couldn't talk,just like Biden.yet the media portrayed them as respectable intelectuals.
Back on topic:People nowadays don't know respect anymore.A sign of moral decay.
Cool story bro

LMFAOOO, you don’t actually believe using a fake account does shot right? I mean it’s not like people don’t make fake accounts/alts on tha forum and us mods know who it is and where they live etc within minutes……
I used my real email to register here.I just use fakes for facebook/twitter/instagram.I have a legit youtube account too,i just don't post any videos there.i like youtube,you can learn useful stuff there.

The 5 elders = the 5 great nations
They erased the true history
There’s a hidden treasure
Oda… what are you trying to say?
:crazwhat:

I’m sure they have more than that. They got pretty things from other cultures during the crusades
The details about the whole situation with Jesus is the most crucial stuff.