Announcement A Loss In Our Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members. Most of you are already aware of this but to those who don't, @BossYimz has recently passed away unexpectedly. Here is the post from his brother to inform us of this tragedy:

I did not personally know BossYimz but I had come to know him as a modest and intelligent user. The staff collectively wishes our condolences to his family. To lose a brother and son is a different level of pain that cannot be summed up with words.

Rest in Peace, BossYimz.
Rest In peace Bro. You will be greatly missed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your friends, and family.

I hope they get through this tough time and I truly hope you rest in peace.

Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members. Most of you are already aware of this but to those who don't, @BossYimz has recently passed away unexpectedly. Here is the post from his brother to inform us of this tragedy:

I did not personally know BossYimz but I had come to know him as a modest and intelligent user. The staff collectively wishes our condolences to his family. To lose a brother and son is a different level of pain that cannot be summed up with words.

Rest in Peace, BossYimz.
REST IN PEACE

We must live each day like our last. In a snap of a finger, life can be gone from us. I must remember a mantra that I wanted to follow. Live each day as if it's your last. Enjoy these little moments with one another, guys. Tell people you love them. Ask out your crush, follow your dreams. Don't fear failure and the unknown.

Rest in Power, Fellow One Piece Fan. I know you were loved by your friends and family in real life and even if all of us didn't know you, you were/are a very important member of this community. My condolences to the family. You will be remembered here and elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.