General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

Mind telling us why he’s a well written one? He’s liked because he’s a “strong, cool, badass” a trope in every manga mind you

what else is there to like about Zoro? No Zoro fanboy here can tell me
One piece is not a Character driven story.. So those qualities are fine... It doesn't have to complex character and focus on zoro

When did I down play Sanji? I listed what happened in the manga did I say something that didn’t happen?
Sanji bodied Queen. He isn’t a mere “YC2” like you claim….Oda pointed out through QUEEN that Sanji simply passed out due to draining all his stamina by going invisible and moving at rapidly high speeds
Queen even says the moment Sanji appears again, he’s out of stamina

Getting slammed through a few walls isn’t putting down exo sanji and if you believe that then you’re an idiot. Sanji has been knocking around Queen the entire fight and struggling with himself throughout. Even when being hit by Queen, he showed no concern or noticeable damage, just thinking about his germa genes and tis is Pre-Exo

You downplayed Sanji by comparing him to Zoro talking about some “YC1+” which is a joke mind you since Zoro is the one that actually fainted from exhaustion after battling King
Did I say something funny Jinbe fan?
Then I don’t understand what you don’t understand. My opinion on Sanji is pretty clear.
Because this is a spite thread in disguise clearly!
You made this thread in an attempt to shit on Sanji and Sanji fans on an all Zoro bias forum instead of addressing the real problem

Zorofans are the one’s that Talk about Sanji 24/7, mentioning him at any chance they get even if the conversation doesn’t involve the guy
You prove my point since you are obviously a Zorofan much more than anything. Where’s the “Zorofans are secretly Sanji fans” or the “Zorofans are Sanji obsessed” threads?
Your opinion is biased that’s why i can’t understand it lol
Post automatically merged:

One piece is not a Character driven story.. So those qualities are fine... It doesn't have to complex character and focus on zoro
1037+ chapters in feat 9 prominent characters=One piece is not character driven

you guys will say anything to defend Zoro huh?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is a simple character just like Luffy.....and there is no rule that one should like "complex" character or one should not like simple character....

and lastly, though I like Sanji and his development so far, he is not some "complex" character you people are making him out to be....he is just a contradictory character
What is a complex character to you then? O-tama?

Man you guys just be saying shit to say it in an attempt (A failed one) to damage control for Zoro
“Contradictory character” 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
You probably don’t even know the definition of that

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Did I say something funny Jinbe fan?
Lol. Just saying, you'd be considered slightly more credible if u just said Zoro>=Sanji or acknowledged that Sanji's the third strongest
What is a complex character to you then? O-tama?

Man you guys just be saying shit to say it in an attempt (A failed one) to damage control for Zoro
“Contradictory character” 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
You probably don’t even know the definition of that
There are basically no complex characters in One Piece. Zoro, Sanji and Luffy, are all pretty generic and simple, but liking them is completely fine.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
All samurais served under a lord and zoro is a king meaning he chooses to serve because it's convenient for him.
These kids saying zoro is a badly written character because he serves under luffy are brats who have no real life and think the only good characters are those who rule over everyone so they can feed their fragile little egos.

Lol. Just saying, you'd be considered slightly more credible if u just said Zoro>=Sanji or acknowledged that Sanji's the third strongest

There are basically no complex characters in One Piece. Zoro, Sanji and Luffy, are all pretty generic and simple, but liking them is completely fine.
I’m not going to say things I don’t believe
That’s follower/Minion/Underling/Slave/Subordinate peer pressure mentality
I am far beyond that

Also who cares about credibility on an all Zoro bias forum? You think bias=credibility? LOL
Besides if you disagree with them once, you’re immediately blacklisted

:suresure::suresure:

All of this is laughable but I'm gonna talk about only one of your arguments that I think is hilarious

Jimbei and sanji defeated a big fodder together

Afterwards zoro and sanji were competing to see who could take down the most fodders

Zoro is clearly not being separated, you're just so obsessed with the idea of zoro being on his own league (without taking in count luffy) that you're ready to act dumb in order to not see what's blatantly infront of you

Another one of those Zorobois insecurity threads. How delusional can someone be to write this kind off nonsense?
Zorobois got to the point where they lie to themselfs and say ''other fanbases are actualy also Zoro fanbases''. That is the so called Zoro Piece mentality right here.

What kinda retarded logic is that to begin with? Saying a whole fanbase is appearently a Zoro fanbase in disguise is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. If they are Zorofans they would be actual Zorofans and not Sanjifans. It's like saying left handed people are actualy right handed people in disguise.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
All samurais served under a lord and zoro is a king meaning he chooses to serve because it's convenient for him.
These kids saying zoro is a badly written character because he serves under luffy are brats who have no real life and think the only good characters are those who rule over everyone so they can feed their fragile little egos.
He "chooses" to serve because otherwise he would have been shot dead by Helmeppo.
And later got a reality check from Mihawk.
:kuzanshut:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He "chooses" to serve because otherwise he would have been shot dead by Helmeppo.
And later got a reality check from Mihawk.
:kuzanshut:
yep he would have been shot dead after he let himself be captured.
But zoro's arc is that of a king who chooses to serve much like Rayleigh the dark king who served another king who took the spotlight while he remained in the dark.
He said it himself whether as a good or bad guy it doesn't matter he'll achieve his dream, he doesn't go abandoning it like that other guy.

Zoro fans: Theres no such thing as a Zoro and Sanji duo
Oda:

Oda:

Oda:

Oda:

Oda:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳