General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

Is this what you wanted @Chrono ? even though it's pointless since you will just pretend it's not true anyway
One from 3 arcs ago, and the other from 1000 chaps ago. If you read what I said….I was talking about Wano

I used moments from the current arc. I dare you show me 3 moments of the OG trio. I fucking dare you to show me 3 panels of the OG trio by themselves.

If not stfu about some extinct group
My bad I didnt clarify it well. Im talking about Wano, not in the story in general.

OG trio existed at one point. Doesnt exist at all now.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
One from 3 arcs ago, and the other from 1000 chaps ago. If you read what I said….I was talking about Wano

My bad I didnt clarify it well. Im talking about Wano, not in the story in general.

OG trio existed at one point. Doesnt exist at all now.
So it's just like i said before all you have is ''but it's from X arcs ago'' just because it's not recent doesn't mean it's not true, besides he just did it in wano where it started with 2 triggers luffy and Zoro, once again sanji nowhere to be seen.
There's a pattern here,you simply refuse to see it due to bias.

Tbh jinbei is probably still stronger than Sanji, but to be fair I say they're equals now. They also had bad takes on the Yamato power dynamic if she joined, saying a simp would get CoC because "monster trio" or pk wings but you are correct, every zoro feat becomes Sanji feat to them because they're eQUaLs, they won't understand how bad their powerscaling have been until the end of OP.

The point is Judge wouldn’t have grabbed Zoros sword nor would he have grabbed a red Hawk from Luffy. I didn’t bend any facts I stated exactly what happened. Also I don’t think Judge was stronger than Sanji in WCI.

I used to be a Sanji fan but I didn’t like where Oda took his character. I started losing interest during the time skip. He wasn’t getting the same respect Luffy and Zoro got and I didn’t like it.

I’m not emotionally attached to any of the characters.

Maybe I should take the time out and make a thread of why I stopped liking Sanji. But I’d rather not. If you’ve read any of my posts you’d know that im happy Sanji got a power up. I just don’t think all of what Sanji does should be compared to Zoro because it makes Sanji look weak and then fans try to compensate.
Post automatically merged:

It’s hard to say because we haven’t seen much from Jozu. MF scaling is tuff because of no haki being shown.
If we be honest judge could have grab zoro sword or luffy red hawk depending on how it heads towards him? But I feel you bruh I can't blame you for giving up on sanji, but regardless how things went for sanji it' wasn't all bad after all circumstances played a big roll

If we be honest judge could have grab zoro sword or luffy red hawk depending on how it heads towards him? But I feel you bruh I can't blame you for giving up on sanji, but regardless how things went for sanji it' wasn't all bad after all circumstances played a big roll
I don’t think Judge grabs their attack he’s one shot material honestly. Sanji only lost because of his moral compass but Judge shouldn’t have been able to grab him like that in my opinion it just looked bad.

I think Sanji has a chance to come back now Oda just needs to stop using him as a hype tool for other characters. The power and ability is there now.

I don’t think Judge grabs their attack he’s one shot material honestly. Sanji only lost because of his moral compass but Judge shouldn’t have been able to grab him like that in my opinion it just looked bad.

I think Sanji has a chance to come back now Oda just needs to stop using him as a hype tool for other characters. The power and ability is there now.
I know y sanji lost but let's be honest luffy neither zoro one shooting judge & judge grabbing him is understandable the raid suit is no joke even big mom couldn't destroy it with a name attack

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You're right

Kenshin was willing to cut his own palm to attack his enemy! What a badass
Zoro sliced his weak point against cabaji who was targeting it.

And was about to cut off his legs to escape Mr 3s wax cake shit

Not to mention folding killer with a scythe he was stabbed with.

Zoro sliced his weak point against cabaji who was targeting it.

And was about to cut off his legs to escape Mr 3s wax cake shit

Not to mention folding killer with a scythe he was stabbed with.
Yeah it was sarcasm and I got the dude to like it lmao. Kenshin gets worked by east blue Zoro

Zoro fans: Theres no such thing as a Zoro and Sanji duo
Oda:

Oda:

Oda:

Oda:

Oda:
Zoro-Sanji duo obviously exists, but it isn't any more valid than the Luffy-Zoro duo and if people can't accept that both dynamics exist then they're just ignorant

Tbh jinbei is probably still stronger than Sanji, but to be fair I say they're equals now. They also had bad takes on the Yamato power dynamic if she joined, saying a simp would get CoC because "monster trio" or pk wings but you are correct, every zoro feat becomes Sanji feat to them because they're eQUaLs, they won't understand how bad their powerscaling have been until the end of OP.
Sanji came out the timeskip stronger than Jimbei This recent Exoskeleton/ Ifrit Jambe power up just widened the Gap between them.