Character Discussion A reason to why Kaido didn't use Awakening..

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Akainu's magma size is insect to Kaido's who has fujitora's power and marco's defense. Doggy wish he could even have 1% of hype that waido has :mihanha::mihanha:
Crydo couldn't even destroy the skull lol
Real magma >> Flame-magma imitation
Gravity control >> Flame clouds floating
Healing flames >> Awakened Zoan regeneration

All what Crydo have is merely imitations of superior powers :sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug:
:doffyou::doffyou:

Crydo couldn't even destroy the skull lol
Real magma >> Flame-magma imitation
Gravity control >> Flame clouds floating
Healing flames >> Awakened Zoan regeneration

All what Crydo have is merely imitations of superior powers :sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug:
:doffyou::doffyou:
Waido by mistake burn the horn
--Kaido's island level magam >> Doggu's puny building level magma
--Kaido lifitng an island >>> Clowtora lifting rubbles
--Kaido's dura + endurance >> Larco's stamina who got beat by king

--Kaido shits on doggu :suresure::suresure::suresure::kobeha:

After Luffy vs. Kaido, the writing is pretty much on the wall as to why Kaido didn't use awakening, and that's because he's not awakened.

Bu...but how can this be possible? He's a Yonko, and one of the most powerful characters in the World!

As I said though, we already know why, because of Luffy's fight with Kaido, and that is the fact that in order for a user to awaken their Devil Fruit, they technically have to die.

That has been impossible for Kaido his entire life. Nobody has been able to even push him to the brink of death, let alone get him to the point where he needs to be to awaken his devil fruit, which is to actually die.

I guarantee you that's the same case for Big Mom, and why she didn't use awakening. Neither of these two individuals have been in a fight where they were pushed so close to death, that their devil fruits awaken.....

BUT..... What if...... Both of them falling into the magma was what was needed to finally awaken these two monsters? This is probably the first time in their lives that they've both been in a scenario that puts them on the verge of death.

I can see when the EoS war begins, these two breaking out of their magma encased tombs, fully awakened, and ready to join the final war.

Normal vs awakening
Hybrid vs a more animalistic beast like form

Vs

Normal vs awakening
Using own soul to power herself up, to create her main homies, and incarnations

Using the souls of others
V2 hybrid is just Kaido drunk.
Post automatically merged:

After Luffy vs. Kaido, the writing is pretty much on the wall as to why Kaido didn't use awakening, and that's because he's not awakened.

Bu...but how can this be possible? He's a Yonko, and one of the most powerful characters in the World!

As I said though, we already know why, because of Luffy's fight with Kaido, and that is the fact that in order for a user to awaken their Devil Fruit, they technically have to die.

That has been impossible for Kaido his entire life. Nobody has been able to even push him to the brink of death, let alone get him to the point where he needs to be to awaken his devil fruit, which is to actually die.

I guarantee you that's the same case for Big Mom, and why she didn't use awakening. Neither of these two individuals have been in a fight where they were pushed so close to death, that their devil fruits awaken.....

BUT..... What if...... Both of them falling into the magma was what was needed to finally awaken these two monsters? This is probably the first time in their lives that they've both been in a scenario that puts them on the verge of death.

I can see when the EoS war begins, these two breaking out of their magma encased tombs, fully awakened, and ready to join the final war.
I hope not,i don't want to see them again.

Awakening happens when your body and mind catch up with your powers.

-Kaido himself

Kaido and Big Mom are two people with extremely unstable minds. Both of them don't have awakening, and both of them go on nonsensical rampages (Kaido is a drunkard, Big Mom and her hunger pangs). This is my assumption for why they couldn't achieve awakening. Another reason could be their lack of a near death experience to actually trigger the awakening.

Unfortunately the real reason is because Oda rushed the ending of Wano and made Kaido too strong to let him awaken or it would've fucked the power scale. Same reason why Big Mom didn't use AdvCoC and underestimated Kid and Law. Oda had to nerf the Yonko to give our protagonists a chance.

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

While we're at it what happened to Nidai Kitetsu and Zoro's Shimotsuki lineage????

You can't tell me a pirate of Kaido's caliber with a legendary DF hasn't awakened his devil fruit. Kaido didn't use awakening because of poor writing. The same reason we never saw Kid use his conqueror's haki. Poor writing.
Oda showed us that in order for someone to awaken their Devil fruit, they essentially have to die. Who pushed Kaido to death, that allowed him to awaken his Devil Fruit? No one... The man is deemed unkillable. His caliber as a fighter has nothing to do with awakening. He simply cannot awaken, because nobody can push him to that point.

They either had it but they’re not relevant enough to point it out or they’re not relevant to have it in the first place.
Crydo had a 3 page flashback, I don’t expect his awakening to be explained.