[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UB this is what you get for killing Lady Shark.
La-dy Shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

I think we need one more for Melkor?
It was 9 because I unvoted him prior to that vc hoping we'll cfd someone else.

Probably Ripped Cal, Nana, Charlie. Maybe few inactives.​
... So you have me as probable scum even though it will be obvious what's going on next cycle? What's that for? To waste investigation or to someone RB me?

Plus Jon stuff looks like fishing for Jon's reaction, ngl. Are you NK or something?

I’ve seen scum with no VP I’m pretty sure. Although other members had extra to make up for it.

Still the no vote power has the benefit of looking townie to make that exact argument too.
I mean, maybe but you could make a case on Michelle for staying up for Arp and Michelle is town.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How’s it solve Charles?
If Melkor flips town which is highly unlikely, Charlie can revive him using his ability. He already failed with Michelle so he’d be digging his grave by saying that he can’t revive Melkor either. Then that would also mean he’s lying about visiting Melkor cuz apart from Wakanda, everyone else checks out. So that’s one definite scum after we see Melkor’s flip.
Also you said a lot of things. Charles is one thing. What else?
It will also resolve Ratchet cuz pretty sure he mentioned he’s going to claim or something. Now, I really don’t see a reason to bet yourself on someone you don’t have absolutely trust that they will flip. His instinct was on point with Pero whom he caught in a slip earlier.

It will also gather around the people who were against voting Melkor like Broki. Now she’s been pinging me for strange reasons lately because of her interactions with Michelle and SK. It felt like she’s riding on his coat tails for him to guide her. She kept asking him for reads and wants to solve the game through his opinion. Then she was also nitpicking on Michelle about her activity and stuff. Now I know that she’s claimed to be vig and taken down TAC and Tyler. Her targets looks like a lazy choice to me.

If Melkor flips town which is highly unlikely, Charlie can revive him using his ability. He already failed with Michelle so he’d be digging his grave by saying that he can’t revive Melkor either. Then that would also mean he’s lying about visiting Melkor cuz apart from Wakanda, everyone else checks out. So that’s one definite scum after we see Melkor’s flip.

It will also resolve Ratchet cuz pretty sure he mentioned he’s going to claim or something. Now, I really don’t see a reason to bet yourself on someone you don’t have absolutely trust that they will flip. His instinct was on point with Pero whom he caught in a slip earlier.

It will also gather around the people who were against voting Melkor like Broki. Now she’s been pinging me for strange reasons lately because of her interactions with Michelle and SK. It felt like she’s riding on his coat tails for him to guide her. She kept asking him for reads and wants to solve the game through his opinion. Then she was also nitpicking on Michelle about her activity and stuff. Now I know that she’s claimed to be vig and taken down TAC and Tyler. Her targets looks like a lazy choice to me.
Glad you answered but we already sent a kill your way lol. So no need anymore.

My new reads list.
remember this.

Scum

Lethal
Dofla
Khew
Ultra/pot
Neeko
blu

Lean scum

Phoenix
Ripped cal