[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tinfoil. I can't revieve Michelle because she's actually mafia, but Gram can't tell that and he came up with "oh she wanted to see dead chat pretty fast". Which isn't that weird of idea since he said I could revive TAC who should be on dead chat ages ago xd
Is death miller actually a thing?

I will say though that from memory I've seen Ol' Michelle do a lot of scum hunting. But either way it wouldn't hurt to check things.

So you have me as probable scum even though it will be obvious what's going on next cycle? What's that for? To waste investigation or to someone RB me?
I don't believe it is going to be as obvious, what's stopping ya from bringing dead back as flipped ones? Your mechanical result that you visited yourself don't sit right with me,

Also i was asked to share my sus, and i dont believe I'm town read that players would waste invest because i sussed ya, your defense is exaggerated here.​
Plus Jon stuff looks like fishing for Jon's reaction, ngl. Are you NK or something
My connection to King in the North is old, didn't ya old Gods tell ya that if you are Melisandre?:wellwell:

Is death miller actually a thing?

I will say though that from memory I've seen Ol' Michelle do a lot of scum hunting. But either way it wouldn't hurt to check things.
It’s like extremely rare and considered bastard lol. And there’s usually a counter from what I’ve seen if the game isn’t super bastard.

I was just joking about Michelle lol. I’m pretty confident she was just Town lol.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Dude you have defended scum all game and then left when I tried to question you. What else were we supposed to do?
I didn’t defend them and I have explained why I did so. It’ll be really stupid if you thought I’d be open scumming like this.

Also who’s “we” and part of this brilliant idea to kill me?

I didn’t defend them and I have explained why I did so. It’ll be really stupid if you thought I’d be open scumming like this.

Also who’s “we” and part of this brilliant idea to kill me?
You did defend them lol. While also seemingly trying to maintain some distance.

Also I’m not giving away my accomplice to a dead person lol.

don't believe it is going to be as obvious, what's stopping ya from bringing dead back as flipped ones? Your mechanical result that you visited yourself don't sit right with me,

Also i was asked to share my sus, and i dont believe I'm town read that players would waste invest because i sussed ya, your defense is exaggerated here.
Then you believe scum will have revive ability and will use it on town? And I've talked about visiting already.

My connection to King in the North is old, didn't ya old Gods tell ya that if you are Melisandre?:wellwell:
Lord of Light is one and only true God

Status
Not open for further replies.