[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of my first thoughts on the lynch redirect thing:

1.) Usually that ability needs like half majority or something or at least a certain number of votes from what I’ve seen.
2.) I find it interesting that they didn’t hammer it over to Lethal earlier when we had the wagon on him.

Not sure if that’s because Lethal is on the team that did it or they just didn’t want to send it to somebody in the POE but it is interesting.

Here is one of my first thoughts on the lynch redirect thing:

1.) Usually that ability needs like half majority or something or at least a certain number of votes from what I’ve seen.
2.) I find it interesting that they didn’t hammer it over to Lethal earlier when we had the wagon on him.

Not sure if that’s because Lethal is on the team that did it or they just didn’t want to send it to somebody in the POE but it is interesting.
Welcome back, how did it feel being dead for 10 minutes?

because he made me claim for no reason
He could be scum even if not Red. Other than Dany faction, we propably have Littlefiner or Lysa Arryn (as Knights of the Vale day killed Tyrion - Worst), Victartion Greyjoy (mentioned in Euron's role) and maybe Night King (hinted in Gramma's portents writeups).

Though Ekko hinted Oberyn Martell which kind of fits with his duel ability. Does anyone think it could be fake claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.