[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect it isn't really your call to make right now. Off the top of my head -

Hime - safe lynch, but voteless scum is eh. I actually lean town on the claim because could have just claimed Bran which is stronger than fucking Hodor.
Wakanda - Consensus pick. I have reason to believe he's town, but if he's a strong indie he could work against it, unlike the others per their claims. Robb's role stands out TBH.
Kweh - Not town, safe lynch.
YTW - Watcher results are iffy, inconsistent play. Probably not red thanks to Cooler catch.
Dofla - claim is probably not townie from character.
Pot - removes the danger of Dany going insane. My least favourite lynch here.
Purple has more insensitive to finish off red, Vic, and Littlefinger more than anyone lol. You can believe me or not but as far as I’m concerned I’m literally you in the WoW game. I realize you weren’t fully trusted there either but you of all people should sympathize.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Purple has more insensitive to finish off red, Vic, and Littlefinger more than anyone lol. You can believe me or not but as far as I’m concerned I’m literally you in the WoW game. I realize you weren’t fully trusted there either but you of all people should sympathize.
You saw what I dealt with in that game, kind of not receptive to it any more. Neither you nor blue are on the lynch list, as you can see.

Ratchet

Completely against the bottom one lol (or course). I won’t say it doesn’t make some sense from a town perspective but it’s a pretty bad faith play lol. It’s the equivalent of lynching you in WoW.

I‘m going to have to think long and hard on everything else while I go eat cereal lol.
I agree it's in bad faith. It's an option, but like I said, it's my least favourite.

With respect it isn't really your call to make right now. Off the top of my head -

Hime - safe lynch, but voteless scum is eh. I actually lean town on the claim because could have just claimed Bran which is stronger than fucking Hodor.
Wakanda - Consensus pick. I have reason to believe he's town, but if he's a strong indie he could work against it, unlike the others per their claims. Robb's role stands out TBH.
Kweh - Not town, safe lynch.
YTW - Watcher results are iffy, inconsistent play. Probably not red thanks to Cooler catch.
Dofla - claim is probably not townie from character.
Pot - removes the danger of Dany going insane. My least favourite lynch here.
Am i the only one finding it weird that YTW has JS as possible role? agree on the inconsistent play, has felt a bit different to lich game

Ratchet

Am i the only one finding it weird that YTW has JS as possible role? agree on the inconsistent play, has felt a bit different to lich game
He's in the PoE as far as I'm concerned. In my view, and granted you will need to accept the players I've cleared (mostly) for this, but tha list should be a game winning PoE.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Let's lynch Dofla.

Not green because of flavour (I think)

And an indie with just one ability?

Yeah no

Status
Not open for further replies.