[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The deal on Hime was she either votes Dofla then and gets lynched today, or doesn't show up and gets lynched yesterday. And you're asking me why does she vote there? To go one more day, obviously.

@Blue When you get on, tell me who you sent the sword to please

Emil

Certified Memelord
ratchet ur first response yetsrrday when pot shared his parity cop is to outright attempt to discredit it / paint it as non trustworthy / tampered with when there is zero indication of it being so

you then proceed to be very highly dismissive about it and started solving away from it, not towards it

the first thing a true townie does when he sees that result is just lynch the other player instantly. you are avoiding yotans lynch for 3 cycles, heck u didnt even let yo tan speak yesterday and wanted to hard rush the hammer

@Dr_Professor83 @Pot Goblin @Underworld Broker @Yo Tan Wa its ratchet today guys.

not only read the above. but also consider why is he still kept alive despite being *confirmed* and also give me 1 good reason why hime cooperates with him like that yesterday

@Ratchet why does Sam role is so powerful and how does he gets to simply confirms himself by handing sword in the Mafia? Gram added strong fake flavour so even main roles are not exempted from suspicions but you can easily do that why?

I can understand T Pein he was a Miller, Jaime Lannister would be hard to be confirmed even if he hand out swords why do ya get to do that?

But then i realised the sword thing is voiced by players visited by you. Also make sense why you had been defending Kaguu and Nana, when former being very scummy.

Also if not revival conversion thing make the most sense for NK. I also enquired it from Gram ee wouldn't be told about it unless it is inputed in the ability.​

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean its clearly obviously all flowing as you like ratchet

why is blue not roleblocked like tpein? no roleblocker flipped

why r u not roleblocked

why r prof/blue alive to confirm the sword?

its literally sailing too damn smooth for it to be true and u expect us to buy it lol. tpein had one mention of a sword and yall hard shafted on him

the mafia roleblocker didnt even flip. why r they allowing u to confirm ur sht so easily like that?

Ratchet

ratchet ur first response yetsrrday when pot shared his parity cop is to outright attempt to discredit it / paint it as non trustworthy / tampered with when there is zero indication of it being so

you then proceed to be very highly dismissive about it and started solving away from it, not towards it

the first thing a true townie does when he sees that result is just lynch the other player instantly. you are avoiding yotans lynch for 3 cycles, heck u didnt even let yo tan speak yesterday and wanted to hard rush the hammer

@Dr_Professor83 @Pot Goblin @Underworld Broker @Yo Tan Wa its ratchet today guys.

not only read the above. but also consider why is he still kept alive despite being *confirmed* and also give me 1 good reason why hime cooperates with him like that yesterday
I was only confirmed yesterday, the same day these results came out. So that can be dismissed.

My reaction was not to discredit, it was to not get too stuck on it. It makes way more sense to lynch the confirmed scum than it does to lynch the non confirmed ones, in Dofla’s case we had a confession, in YTW we have the investigation. And now in hime we have the claim exposed as a lie.

What are you actually doing?

I agree have all the same concerns and see all these flags too lol. But I do have the sword. If he wasn’t cult then he probably can’t 1 v whatever it would be after Yo Tan.

Ratchet

i mean its clearly obviously all flowing as you like ratchet

why is blue not roleblocked like tpein? no roleblocker flipped

why r u not roleblocked

why r prof/blue alive to confirm the sword?

its literally sailing too damn smooth for it to be true and u expect us to buy it lol. tpein had one mention of a sword and yall hard shafted on him

the mafia roleblocker didnt even flip. why r they allowing u to confirm ur sht so easily like that?
So let's hear then. You're dodging the question. Answer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.