[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The deal on Hime was she either votes Dofla then and gets lynched today, or doesn't show up and gets lynched yesterday. And you're asking me why does she vote there? To go one more day, obviously.

@Blue When you get on, tell me who you sent the sword to please
she has 1 last mate thats u

I know we shouldn't flavour spec but if anyone other than Sam can give Heartsbane (other than Jorah I guess) then its full bastard.

Also if the idea is that Ratchet buddied Hime then that still means Hime is scum.

Why are we wasting time on this shit?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was only confirmed yesterday, the same day these results came out. So that can be dismissed.

My reaction was not to discredit, it was to not get too stuck on it. It makes way more sense to lynch the confirmed scum than it does to lynch the non confirmed ones, in Dofla’s case we had a confession, in YTW we have the investigation. And now in hime we have the claim exposed as a lie.

What are you actually doing?
we're getting hard stuck on it today

the lynch is either you or yo tan.. i will not accept another wagon

and im hard leaning you rn

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know we shouldn't flavour spec but if anyone other than Sam can give Heartsbane (other than Jorah I guess) then its full bastard.

Also if the idea is that Ratchet buddied Hime then that still means Hime is scum.

Why are we wasting time on this shit?
shes a 0 vote scum
we get rid of ratchet first
also u r being set up by him for a future lynch if u cant tell already lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.