[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But as a combo a bastard confirm + like 5 effective vote power is too broken lol. That’s not a balanced role design bc host should give us a chance to come to our senses in like final 3/5 with a role like that when POE is very small.
if u lynch hime into yo tan into 1 more mislynch u r in trouble if he has vp / vote silence

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet

Would you be willing to lynch Yo Tan Wa today? Result says you aren't aligned so surely to you they are confirmed scum too.
No because Hime is 100% confirmed scum. While YTW is 99% there is a chance the investigation is unreliable. So I go for the 100%

If we absolutely must I'll switch to YTW because it's probably scum anyway, but Hime is the common sense lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lol in before arsonists and it’s a bomb.
no its mafia related
its sailing nice and easy
u and alibaba arent getting touched

tpein kept getting cucked when he claimed his. he couldn't send for 3 nights

and here red is all cool with ratchet just confirming himself cuz why not amirite. i mean who r they even wasting the roleblock on now

kweh was immune to winter debuff. its possible mafia are

No because Hime is 100% confirmed scum. While YTW is 99% there is a chance the investigation is unreliable. So I go for the 100%

If we absolutely must I'll switch to YTW because it's probably scum anyway, but Hime is the common sense lynch.
Busdriver's dead. I'd be very surprised if there's a action-manipulation role still in this game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it will be hard because u r thunderdomed with yotan but we dont know what abilities u have to trust it. not going to stick around to find out. you go today
I think people should stop listening to you then, you're ridiculous. Literally ignoring everything in my favour to justify going for me here

Including hard confirmation

Nonsense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would also be surprised - but I cannot rule it out 100%

Whereas Hime has to be scum. If the result was manipulated, there is a chance the game ends after Hime gets lynched.
lol what a comedian
not even worried about yo tan

ratchet the framer and bus driver are literally dead and we know himes abilities via the rolecop phoenix

who the heck can tamper with pot. tell me??

Status
Not open for further replies.