[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ratchet you cried like a 3 yr old with 2 votes on u. u realize if ur wagon reached 6 votes u will be outed mafia because the hammer never happens to u like with lethal
I didn't cry at all, but okay. You keep twisting facts to paint your narrative here, ignoring and dismissing everything that goes against it.

I’m talking about the sword. T-Pein got blocked for 3 nights bc scum wouldn’t let him pass it. But Ratchet’s sword isn’t getting blocked at all.
If you were scum, would you rather block Ratchet's sword that is being passed around to almost certainly green people, or Pot's ability to compare one of Ratchet+YTW with a green?

Feel like the second one is more important no?

I dont believe Pot Invest would be manipulated this late in the game when ability already got numbered down, so there's only 2 possibilities

Ratchet is scum or Dany flipped sitting on the throne and intentionally gave wrong results.

I think aside from sword confirmation thing Ratchet play defending Kagu and Nana everything fit with NK. I also don't remember him focusing on NK much at any point during the game,​

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you were scum, would you rather block Ratchet's sword that is being passed around to almost certainly green people, or Pot's ability to compare one of Ratchet+YTW with a green?

then why were they doing it to tpein?
when tweet was alive they kept blocking tpein

How would they know about Pot’s ability lol?

No one but Pot even knew he had it. However everyone knew about the sword being passed.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I dont believe Pot Invest would be manipulated this late in the game when ability already got numbered down, so there's only 2 possibilities

Ratchet is scum or Dany flipped sitting on the throne and intentionally gave wrong results.

I think aside from sword confirmation thing Ratchet play defending Kagu and Nana everything fit with NK. I also don't remember him focusing on NK much at any point during the game,​
So your vote should be on Hime too then

Status
Not open for further replies.