[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ill tell u why u didnt hide behind me

because u really scum read me and was worried ur hider claim gets fuked later if i flipped scum

u were also worried that if u get copped it goes to me who is scum in ur eyes

u made sure to hide behind townies that u know r so from ur tmi

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
by ur own words u said wakanda is not even fully cleared despite u claiming hiding behind him. u even had him higher in poe than kag/nana when they shud all be equal poe if u r a true hider

u just hid behind them so a cop result on u go to them. u r joeffry baratheon most likely. potential cersei..both fit hider with a sam fake claim
It can't be a fake claim though, because of Heartsbane. Neither Cersei nor Joffrey every touch it.

idk why is wakanda hard defending ratchet ignoring all the shite that went over yestersay
Because there's no reason to prioritise Ratchet r/n given the sword thing would be insanely bastard and we literally have a self-confessed Lannister who is evidently no longer voteless.

You're nitpicking on weird small things just to try to justify your preconceived biases.

Hime is today's obvious and only target.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ratchet should have never defended me tbh. It brought him more heat trying to do his job and stop these buffoons from killing a fellow townie for shitty reasons. This should be a group effort ffs.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because there's no reason to prioritise Ratchet r/n given the sword thing would be insanely bastard and we literally have a self-confessed Lannister who is evidently no longer voteless.

You're nitpicking on weird small things just to try to justify your preconceived biases.

Hime is today's obvious and only target.
yes there is a reason. its called mechanical cop result m8

yes there is a reason. its called mechanical cop result m8
That's not a reason to prioritise Ratchet over Hime.

Particularly when Ratchet literally gave out a sword that would only be possessed by a specific town character.

There's a ton of doubt in the idea that Ratchet is scum whereas there is 0 doubt that Hime is scum.

Take the free W today and we can look into Ratchet vs YTW tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.