[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would they know about Pot’s ability lol?

No one but Pot even knew he had it. However everyone knew about the sword being passed.
I'm talking about last night.

This sword thing isn't a huge deal before today and if I were scum I certainly wouldn't have wasted time trying to block it.

then why were they doing it to tpein?
when tweet was alive they kept blocking tpein
I don't know what role either had tbh :slip: But I'm guessing Tweet had a more powerful role. And I'm guessing they were worried that Tweet would be watched or something, or perhaps T-Pein's role was more threatening to 3P.

I think you guys are overplaying the idea that an arbitrary sword with no known powers being passed around is worthy of roleblocking.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Already have

I was a three shot hider
by ur own words u said wakanda is not even fully cleared despite u claiming hiding behind him. u even had him higher in poe than kag/nana when they shud all be equal poe if u r a true hider

u just hid behind them so a cop result on u go to them. u r joeffry baratheon most likely. potential cersei..both fit hider with a sam fake claim

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm talking about last night.

This sword thing isn't a huge deal before today and if I were scum I certainly wouldn't have wasted time trying to block it.

I don't know what role either had tbh :slip: But I'm guessing Tweet had a more powerful role. And I'm guessing they were worried that Tweet would be watched or something, or perhaps T-Pein's role was more threatening to 3P.

I think you guys are overplaying the idea that an arbitrary sword with no known powers being passed around is worthy of roleblocking.
T Pein also claimed bodyguard which he said was a doctor, which you know is a good reason to be blocked anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.