Break Week About Korean spoilers (recap)

M

MD Zolo

Why not just post the spoilers anonymously using a throwaway acct and never check the thread again except to add updates?

What you don't read can't hurt you. Even if is random screeching and reeeeeeeeing that one should never take seriously anyway.
He is sharing things and he can't be a part of it. He can't see his creation?!! Why go through the troubles of doing that? There is no benefit for him.

I didn't know this Korean provider was that involved in the community. Usually the providers post anonymously on some imageboard and hardly reply anyway. In either case, people should be happy to get any spoilers at all, especially on a MONDAY.

Early spoilers are never really accurate anyway. I always take them with a grain of salt as if they were one of those seconds-long next episode previews at the end of the anime.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Well, even though it was deemed fake at first, seems like that naver blog's spo was the real deal in the end!

Did we fnd our new legit spo provider? That remains to be seen, he deleted the original post within few hours so we'll have to see in the future if he uploads anything again.... Maybe it's his new method of working, publishing then deleting after it has been seen here and there?

For next chapter, someone please copy and save the full text and tag me when you post it so i can translate as for today~ Thanks !

I totally understand why he got hurt by some ungrateful pricks and left temporarily, I have no problem with that. I’m glad he "came back", but saying stuff like "I posted spoilers because I was bored" or "I will post spoilers or not depending on my mood" was over the top. Like get over yourself already, don’t use the little power you have to mess with people’s heads.

Lol remember that one time we got spoilers for the following chapter on break week? It was around the time F6 were introduced. That was from this source a week early.

That would be like getting 991 spoilers tomorrow and having to wait to next Thursday for more spoilers
Wouldn't mind that. This way we would have actualy something to talk about.