Powers & Abilities About Onigashima's crumbling

First Luffy can't heal with food only that was the point of having a doctor in the crew.
Second Luffy only took attacks from a Top Tier. You can't laugh for this even more when a single strike from Oden put Kaido close to death.
Kaido have one of the best endurance and durability and is really strong. Luffy will probably not be stronger than a 100% Kaido at EOW (mainly due to Luffy's time limits) but comparing the attack they took is dumb.

You better keep your energy for people who thinks Zoro's ashura and scabbards are the main reason Kaido is at 20% HP
Post automatically merged:

Who here thinks Kaido can fight seriously against a Top Tier and Lift Onigashima at the same time ?
--Bruh luffy was unable to move without food and seems in good fighting condition after eating food

--Eh ; how many top tier attacks? And kaido's TB is designed to knock people out rather decreasing their AP.

--On panel only ragnarok attack was impressive one

--Bruh luffy was unable to move without food and seems in good fighting condition after eating food
Luffy in 1026
Where is the difference ?

Luffy just got his energy back that's all.

Ragnarok was impressive. TB was impressive too.
The Borobreath too.
Even Kaido's non named attacks are strong (he use AdCoC)

What has that to do with him unable to move and needing meat to fight again?
He dont need to eat to move again. When he was unable to move after he fought Lucci he just need to rest a few moments.
Moreover I said eating replenish his energy but dont recover his health (wounds)

Until he was able to move back. Without eating.
He stand up to burn the Merry
And as I said eating only recover his energy but don't heal his wounds.
Similar as when he ate after Ivankov healed him.
He needed to eat to get energy
Why are you comparing that to this? We clearly see the need for luffy to eat before fighting kaido

Even taking the difference between pre skip and post skip ; difference between base luffy's defense pre and post skip is lower than kaido and someone like lucci lol

Why are you comparing that to this? We clearly see the need for luffy to eat before fighting kaido

Even taking the difference between pre skip and post skip ; difference between base luffy's defense pre and post skip is lower than kaido and someone like lucci lol
Have you ever played to a sport like Football or just runned.
You played so much that your muscle seems heavy, unable to move correctly.
You take a rest, you eventually eat and after a few times you can movr freely again.
It's what happen to Luffy G4 and AdCoC tax to much energy so he eats to got sole enrgy back.
His wounds are still there.
If I goes with a sport comparison again
Food helps for stamina but can't heals a broken ankle or leg.

Have you ever played to a sport like Football or just runned.
You played so much that your muscle seems heavy, unable to move correctly.
You take a rest, you eventually eat and after a few times you can movr freely again.
It's what happen to Luffy G4 and AdCoC tax to much energy so he eats to got sole enrgy back.
His wounds are still there.
If I goes with a sport comparison again
Food helps for stamina but can't heals a broken ankle or leg.
Luffy went from being weakened to a good fighting condition ; I am not saying that luffy is fresh and his wounds have healed but food helped him regain his stamina

He never healed by eating. He only recovered his stamina and energy. Never his health.
Luffy went from being weakened to a good fighting condition ; I am not saying that luffy is fresh and his wounds have healed but food helped him regain his stamina
Never said eating don't help him regain his stamina.
I was talking about health (wounds and injuries)
You can check everywhere my claim is still the same.