General & Others Ace’s Novel : Part 2

You’re going too far there buddy lol, I’d say one of the most notable
Eten do you think kaido would visit shanks and cry himself to sleep over the child support he owes big mom? Could it be that it was shanks who introduced him to the wonders of alcohol in order to drown your sorrows and forget.
What if, its part of a lifelong plan and shanks is just waiting for the moment kaido destroys his liver and gets a cyrhosis, then he can take his territories no problem.

You’re going too far there buddy lol, I’d say one of the most notable
That’s why I said ‘appears to be’. We’ve literally never heard of Shanks doing anything else of note other than duelling with Mihawk. Every time characters in and out of canon had the chance to hype Shanks’s achievements, they all returned to the duels with Mihawk. Not even an ambiguous allusion to a ‘Rocky Port Incident’ or something like that, it’s all Shanks vs Mihawk and years later, people are still talking about Shanks vs Mihawk.

D

Deleted member 83

Eten do you think kaido would visit shanks and cry himself to sleep over the child support he owes big mom? Could it be that it was shanks who introduced him to the wonders of alcohol in order to drown your sorrows and forget.
What if, its part of a lifelong plan and shanks is just waiting for the moment kaido destroys his liver and gets a cyrhosis, then he can take his territories no problem.
SURE

D

Deleted member 83

That’s why I said ‘appears to be’. We’ve literally never heard of Shanks doing anything else of note other than duelling with Mihawk. Every time characters in and out of canon had the chance to hype Shanks’s achievements, they all returned to the duels with Mihawk. Not even an ambiguous allusion to a ‘Rocky Port Incident’ or something like that, it’s all Shanks vs Mihawk and years later, people are still talking about Shanks vs Mihawk.
TBH.....not just what he did, we don’t really know anything about that guy lol