Speculations Act 3 is not the last act of Wano

Marco, Jozu and Vista have all been highlighted in the series. Katakuri and Cracker have been highlighted in the series. Jack, Queen and King are getting their highlights now. Shanks and Blackbeards Commanders will get their highlights as well. Smoothie is the only Yonko commander in the entire series who never be highlighted? Pretty doubtful.....
Give them sometime... they gonna wank smoothie and we will hear shit like smoothie is admiral level once they see it with their own eyes when she is revealed to be zoro ‘s fight

I don’t bother, just enjoy the show...

She's a woman. It's oda.
Then why even create her? He could have just left her out of the story as a commander entirely, and stuck Snack into the #2 spot in the Big Mom pirates, instead of stripping him of his title completely before his introduction.

Oda did barely anything with Smoothies character on WCI, only to bring her to Wano to do nothing with her character again? The Strongest Swordsman of the Big Mom Pirates, was intentionally left out of any highlights, and then brought to a Country of Swordsman. In an arc where Sword feats are going to shine bright, I am banking on Smoothie doing some impressive shit before this arc ends.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Then why even create her? He could have just left her out of the story as a commander entirely, and stuck Snack into the #2 spot in the Big Mom pirates, instead of stripping him of his title completely before his introduction.

Oda did barely anything with Smoothies character on WCI, only to bring her to Wano to do nothing with her character again? The Strongest Swordsman of the Big Mom Pirates, was intentionally left out of any highlights, and then brought to a Country of Swordsman. In an arc where Sword feats are going to shine bright, I am banking on Smoothie doing some impressive shit before this arc ends.
Strongest swordsman of the big mom pirates its the old fat woman on the roof.

Smoothies battle history consists of a loss to a door and 2 losses to a waterfall.

Like I said before oda purposely ONLY let the 2 meme pirates up the waterfall who oppose katakuri becoming captain. They will be taken out the rest will leave. Marco outright told the rest of the meme pirates the era will be changed before they do anything.

Strongest swordsman of the big mom pirates its the old fat woman on the roof.

Smoothies battle history consists of a loss to a door and 2 losses to a waterfall.

Like I said before oda purposely ONLY let the 2 meme pirates up the waterfall who oppose katakuri becoming captain. They will be taken out the rest will leave. Marco outright told the rest of the meme pirates the era will be changed before they do anything.
Big Mom's power comes from a combination of using a Sword, her devil fruit, and her natural born physical strength/durability. She's not just a Swordsman. Depending on the situation, she attacks utilizing the best method.

And that's the issue here. Oda has not highlighted Smoothies fighting style in the slightest. We know she's a Swordsman, but on WCI, we got the bare bones of it. Now we are on Wano, the Country of Swordsman. If Oda does nothing with her here, then I will deem her character a lost cause.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Big Mom's power comes from a combination of using a Sword, her devil fruit, and her natural born physical strength/durability. She's not just a Swordsman. Depending on the situation, she attacks utilizing the best method.

And that's the issue here. Oda has not highlighted Smoothies fighting style in the slightest. We know she's a Swordsman, but on WCI, we got the bare bones of it. Now we are on Wano, the Country of Swordsman. If Oda does nothing with her here, then I will deem her character a lost cause.
No such thing as not just a swordsman or smoothie isn't one as her slashes come from her fruit power.
Congrats you just bodied yourself.

YES !

I am thinking oda learned his lesson from WCI that’s probably why he didn’t let her join yet. I can see her as the leader of big mom forces with her being the only commander left big mom has respect for... probably will get a short flashback of big mom counting on her after demoting katakuri ... she’s gonna be present as the head of a new threat

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Then why bring those specific characters?
They’re the characters that are the least relevant/popular so Oda can oeave them out of the arc with the least complaints.

The real question is, why did he leave behind Katakuri and Pudding? Because they are characters that are actually releavnt to the plot and have imprtant relationships with the Strawhats, so Oda couldn’t just leave them languishing in no mans land for the majority of the arc. Instead, the only important character that is brouht along is Perospero, who actually gets to go to Onigashima where he can play a part in the plot.

This works for me only if Big Mom is taken out of the equation somehow for the remainder of the fight, and it just leaves Kaido vs the 5.
Big Mom blatantly has her own game to play here where she’s really after the Road Poneglyph rather than any alliance. Her and Kaido are going at some point to stab each other in the back and weaken Kaido enough to be defeated/bring back OLin, and so all the talk about pirate alliances end in betrayal, the Rocks were all a bunch of backstabbing loonies can come into play.
It just doesn't feel fully setup yet. At least not how Oda traditionally sets things up.
Because it isn’t. That final setup won’t happen until after most of the Beast Pirates are down, like the Birdcage didn’t start moving until everyone bar Doffy was defeated and the Alabasta bomb wasn’t revealed until everyone except Crocodile was defeated. Right now Onigashima is just floating in the sky, non threateningly. We don’t even know if it’s started moving towards the mainland yet.

But when it’s ready for the fight with Kaido to really start, once all the Beast Pirates are defeated, that’s when “beat Kaido before he colony drops Onigashima!” gives us a time-limit for Kaido to be defeated.

Clearly more powerful? Pulled that one from deep in your ass huh buddy
Yeah, because we've seen him split an Island in two, cause mile high waves in the Ocean, and one shot a Vice Admiral Giant with his Bisento, huh?

He cut Blackbeard with his Bisento and then for some strange reason used the Gura Gura no Mi to try and finish him off.

Sooo, where's all these amazing Bisento feats there buddy? :choppawhat: