Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

His blades having large black lightning on them and fodder passing out . The same thing that happened with big mom and shanks lol
That's somewhat a similar visual face value evidence enough to satisfy your confirmation bias.. So you don't think deeper because it fits your needs.. You don't want to put yourself in a scenario where Luffy has AdCoC and Zoro doesn't..

And fodder passing out is base CoC..

There are no statement that Zoro is using AdCoC..

AdCoC has been introduced as a no touching ability.. If you use your brain power you come to the conclusion that Swordsmanship is sword fighting, fighting with the sword and connecting with them.. AdCoC has no Swordsmanship skills involved, there's no difference between bare handed AdCoC and weaponized AdCoC.. The usage is the freaking same..

That was from a vivrecard. Not to mention that is not confirmed to be ACoC.

The only confirmed ACoC attacks are in the Roger vs WB clash and in the Luffy vs Kaido fight. The former is Red, and I'm pretty sure the latter has yet to be colored. Vivrecards and anime don't count, they are not undoubtedly canon.
1 Attack of Roger acoc, Shanks uses this acoc attack against the Kid. 2. Viv cards in which awards are revealed, the story of the heroes written by Ode himself is more canonical than the color manga that Ode does not write.
Post automatically merged:

That's somewhat a similar visual face value evidence enough to satisfy your confirmation bias.. So you don't think deeper because it fits your needs.. You don't want to put yourself in a scenario where Luffy has AdCoC and Zoro doesn't..

AdCoC has been introduced as a no touching ability.. If you use your brain power you come to the conclusion that Swordsmanship is sword fighting, fighting with the sword and connecting with them.. AdCoC has no Swordsmanship skills involved, there's no difference between bare handed AdCoC and weaponized AdCoC.. The usage is the freaking same..
But Luffy and Kaido have touched acoc with attacks a huge number of times:kayneshrug:

Enma is carrying Zoro. I agree with Zoros ACOC being a fraud. Same will be of Mihawk, Ryuma and gorosei Gandhi. All frauds getting carried by their swords, but when a real haki god like Luffy, Roger, or Shanks pops up, they're getting 1 tapped with their little party tricks.

My brain power tells me that Roger who uses a supreme grade sword looks exactly like zoro when he used adv Coc . It’s no coincidence all those characters got shown using that power in wano . No need to point zoro out and start crying about it . While I type this I realize you’re trolling so I guess I’m dumb as rocks

Where does that say he's not a swordsman clown
"has been"
AKA his no longer a swordsman after becoming a Yonko (confirmd 957 Shanks became Yonko only 6 years from Wano).
Whilst Mihawk fought swordsman Shanks 13 + Years ago. Its obvious he used to be a swordsman (when he was much weaker, with 1b beri bounty and probs max Yonko commander level) 13+ Years ago but stopped being a swordsman after he lost the arm and became a haki master (non swordsman) eventually yonko level.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"has been"
AKA his no longer a swordsman after becoming a Yonko (confirmd 957 Shanks became Yonko only 6 years from Wano).
Whilst Mihawk fought swordsman Shanks 13 + Years ago. Its obvious he used to be a swordsman (when he was much weaker, with 1b beri bounty and probs max Yonko commander level) 13+ Years ago but stopped being a swordsman after he lost the arm and became a haki master (non swordsman) eventually yonko level.
No dumbass. Has been means past it. Ie you're not as good as you were before. Nothing about him being a swordsman.